• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

IBT Lawsuit

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
...WOW two paycheck a from same company..is that the purpose of the VSP??? If any pilot here Flex or OPT does not have a problem with that including the Brain Dead Label there is something seriously wrong.

If that is true, the judge and/or arbitrator will see right through that charade.

WOW two paycheck a from same company..is that the purpose of the VSP??? If any pilot here Flex or OPT does not have a problem with that including the Brain Dead Label there is something seriously wrong.

Yes, something is seriously wrong! It amazes me that there are pilots that will never see Kenn for what he really is. Kenn's mental disorder is no secret to those who have seen him in action for all of these years. He enjoys creating conflict, then he comes to the rescue with his latest scheme. The narcissist needs these minions to reinforce his delusional behavior.

Judge ruled in Unions favor in a rather strongly worded decision. Maybe the naysayers will take the time to read the ruling. What will warlord's spin be this week after another ruling goes against the company.

Kenn Ricci can lick my b@lls.

If you read the court decision, it appears the judge agrees with you.

He did not give one single shred of credence or approval to any company argument or action. This was a severe admonition of their behavior, attitude and legal theory. It's embarrassing.

I almost cringe thinking about how ultimtly defeated management must feel today. Almost.

Too bad the union didn't seek any relief on Red Label pay issues as possible statuss quo or laboratory violations in their counter claim. It would appear based on the judges attitudes on seniority as a general rule, they would have won on that issue as well.

But ********************, if we actually expected "our" union to give a flying ******************** about the abundance of issues associated with Red Label we should obviously have our heads examined. Instead they continue to stick their heads in the sand, remain silent and let an IGM run the VUH like it is his personal editorial page with not a single response from any PLC member.

Remind me again, who elected these impotent fools? Oh yeh, now I remember. No one. As a Flexjet pilot, I have to start believing the conspiracy theories they were selected more for their weakness and exploitability than their competence and strength.

If you read the court decision, it appears the judge agrees with you.

He did not give one single shred of credence or approval to any company argument or action. This was a severe admonition of their behavior, attitude and legal theory. It's embarrassing.

I almost cringe thinking about how ultimtly defeated management must feel today. Almost.

Too bad the union didn't seek any relief on Red Label pay issues as possible statuss quo or laboratory violations in their counter claim. It would appear based on the judges attitudes on seniority as a general rule, they would have won on that issue as well.

But ********************, if we actually expected "our" union to give a flying ******************** about the abundance of issues associated with Red Label we should obviously have our heads examined. Instead they continue to stick their heads in the sand, remain silent and let an IGM run the VUH like it is his personal editorial page with not a single response from any PLC member.

Remind me again, who elected these impotent fools? Oh yeh, now I remember. No one. As a Flexjet pilot, I have to start believing the conspiracy theories they were selected more for their weakness and exploitability than their competence and strength.

If you are such a tough guy and can do it better, why don't you organize your fellow Flex Jetters and join in the battle for the common good?

Oh yah. That's right. It's because y'all are a bunch of pu$$ies!

If you are such a tough guy and can do it better, why don't you organize your fellow Flex Jetters and join in the battle for the common good?

Oh yah. That's right. It's because y'all are a bunch of pu$$ies!

Fuc% you. Let me guess you are one of the illustrious lackluster clusterfuc% that passes for leadership around Options. Call me a pu$$y all you want but at least I'm a smart pu$$y. I'm not throwing away my career or reputation to join that trainwreck.

Believe me when the time comes when representation can be voted on I'll put my name in the hat. Until then I just as soon not be associated with the disappointment and failure we've had since the election.

So will management now furlough people from both Flexjet and Options?... or will they magically find a way to keep all the Flexjet pilots and only furlough at Options? They will have to do it via reverse seniority at Options due to the CBA, but would they at Flexjet? Will the transfer pilots somehow get magically protected?

I personally believe that this was never about anything more than stalling for management, but now, according to Judge Gwin, the clock has been ticking since February. Hopefully, our management will get off their collective A$$es and negotiate. If/When they do, I would bet that they will want to "Un-Fence" the Globals & G450's A.S.A.P. in order to protect the FOK transfers and allow them to keep their Options seniority numbers. Anyone want to take that bet? I am sure the union is prepared for that, and I sure hope they get a worthy concession from management, if they agree to it.

Either way, it is still going to be a long time before the fat lady sings, and regardless of what management does that may be viewed as unfavorable to any portion of the pilot group, one thing is for certain... They will continue to spin it all and blame anything negative on the union, as always. Let's not forget that the clock is ticking down for the chance to decertify too, and that is their ultimate goal.

Fuc% you. Let me guess you are one of the illustrious lackluster clusterfuc% that passes for leadership around Options. Call me a pu$$y all you want but at least I'm a smart pu$$y. I'm not throwing away my career or reputation to join that trainwreck.

Believe me when the time comes when representation can be voted on I'll put my name in the hat. Until then I just as soon not be associated with the disappointment and failure we've had since the election.

Interesting. Mister 1 post "Jafjw" replies to a comment that "Bill_Lumbergh" directed at "Imissmypilot", as if it was directed at him/her. Did you forget what user name/avatar you were longed in with Jafjw?

No. Just a line pilot out doing my job just like you. Only when I do mine, I follow the rules regardless of what our masters want us to do. I don't cower in the corner with my Binky and wait for my diapie to be changed (that was just soiled because I'm so scared of being lumped in with the "inferior" pilots). I can't wait until you are my First Officer.

(Do you miss your other screen name, yet?)

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back