IAC Global

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Ifly4money

I've been looking at a job that PARC, HASC and IAC all have been advertising. It seems that IAC is paying slightly more for it than the other two. Anyone have any experience with IAC?

I know that this is FI so please try to keep it on topic and please no my brothers wife's sister-in-law's best-friend's aquaintence stories.

Thanks!

I've been looking at a job that PARC, HASC and IAC all have been advertising. It seems that IAC is paying slightly more for it than the other two. Anyone have any experience with IAC?

I know that this is FI so please try to keep it on topic and please no my brothers wife's sister-in-law's best-friend's aquaintence stories.

Thanks!

Well, for one of the contracts that both HACS and PARC used to do, there was a pay difference for the same job. I don't know the specifics of what you are looking at. But in the case I mentioned, the one that payed lower made a contribution into a retirement account, the one that paid higher did not.

HACS and PARC have relatively good reputations, IAC does not. They have a very questionable South Pacific Island legal set-up that will leave you no ability to challenge any of their moves that you don't agree with. You can search PPrune for specific info by people who have done battle with them.

If you are a U.S. citizen and this contract is for a non U.S. base then I'd day to go with PARC for more favorable tax treatment. Not getting a 1099 or W-2 form is advantageous. If it is a Hawaii based position then HACS would probably get the nod.

I've worked two contracts for PARC. They pay on time to a bank account of your choosing. They do have offers of medical insurance and other necessities.

Typhoonpilot

Typhoon are you still on a PARC contract? The specific contracts I was looking at are with AJX and AJV both in Japan.

I looked on PPRUNE and found some very negative things about PARC on the AJX contract.

This would be my first contract gig and don't want to get treated worse than the managment team I already work for.

Typhoon are you still on a PARC contract? The specific contracts I was looking at are with AJX and AJV both in Japan.

I looked on PPRUNE and found some very negative things about PARC on the AJX contract.

This would be my first contract gig and don't want to get treated worse than the managment team I already work for.

Doudou is correct.

The last time I worked for PARC was in 2002, also from 1996 to 1998.

Not really sure of the particulars on the AJX/AJV deals. You might try sending some PMs to those guys on Pprune. They have a large thread about that contract in the Asia Forum.

TP

Granted I'm still on my Honeymoon with PARC having just finished SIM training with AJX (5 months and one week) but they have been pretty good so far, the money is on time direct deposit and they attend to your inquiries (they might take a day or two to get back to you if the representatives are on the road, but they get back to you) I only know one guy with IAC and he was also in my class so it is too early to know if they will turn out a good choice. It seems that PARC and HACS are the better choices since they are the bigger agencies and have been established for a while.

Good luck with your choice

CReW now does all the hiring for the ANA group HACS does all other hiring. CReW pay is on time again as mentioned I am new to them so I will post again once I am thru with training.

Latest resources

Back