Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

atpcliff

Hi!

I just donated $25. It took me a while, but I finally got off my but and did it. It is pretty easy, and doesn't take much time. I think it is well worth it. I have received a lot of helpful information that led me to my airline job (even though I'm not flying now).

For many people, this board can be contain helpful information, lead to great contacts, or just entertain you.

If you fit in the above categories, or may in the future, please donate so this site can continue!

Cliff
GB,WI

Hi!

That would be "butt".

Sorry about that. I do my best to use correct grammar when I post, BUT sometimes I screw up. Ha ha!! (Sorry about the lame joke.)

Cliff
GB,WI

In my opinion, this is the best professional aviation website out there. All though I don't have a lot of cash, I was more than happy to donate to keep this website active and alive.

To everyone who reads this, it is a $25 well spent, and I urge you to contribute!!!!! - J

Support the site

I donated when Mark first asked for donations and donated again after he set up the donation progress bar on the old board.

This is a great aviation resource. You can get help or answers to your questions about nearly any aviation topic within hours after you post. You get a great cross-section of opinion. Try getting that kind of service from AVWEB or FAPA. Moreover, you're getting the information straight from pilots and with no p-u-s-s-yfooting (the board censored the first part of this word - I don't understand why - some of you may remember George Wallace using the term years ago).

Support the board. You won't be sorry. I'm not. The board got me back into aviation.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back