• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

I got an F/A Pregnant...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Im excited about it and nervous about how my life is going to change at the same time. We have only been married a few months. My wife was a size 1 now shes a size 3 and freaking out about it. I guess pregnancy must be tough.

Personally, I've never found my wife more beautiful than when she was pregnant. That "glow" you hear about is real..........as soon as she gets over the morning sickness that is! There never really is a "perfect" time to plan for a child, but when yours is born, it will become the perfect time.......you'll see what I mean. CONGRATS!!!!! :D

Congrats. Kids are great, we've got two. I wonder how many children are really "planned" anyway - neither of ours were. We always wanted kids but that was going to be some time in the future.

I took our little girl (almost four years old now) up for an airplane ride last weekend. This was the first time without mom. She loves that she gets to sit up front. It doesn't take much to keep her entertained - the kid that is, not the mom.

Enjoy.

Seattle

Congrats on daddy's new co-pilot!

To your original title, I was gonna say... DOH! welcome to the club! LOLOL

Ya' got my attention, too! Congrats...My wife is going into her second trimester this week and I am very excited about being a dad. My wife is more beautiful than ever..though she thinks she's "fat".
Good luck and go get some cee-gars!
-Jetprop

Congrats, Lots of fun and lots of work at the same time. I'm smiling as I type this watching my 4 and 5 1/2 year old boys sword fight until the cryin starts. Have two near each other in age so the fights are not so one-sided. Buy a couple of boxes of large "Tootsie Rolls". They taste better and are cheaper than those dried out cigars. Good Luck!!

KlingonLRDRVR

BJJ,
Congratulations to you and your wife! Wishing you and your family the best always,
kilomike

Congratulations on what you are about to receive.
Cherish each and every moment because they grow overnight.
I found out about my wife being pregnant with our son by being hit in the head with one of those pregnancy test discs. He was not expected. But there is no feeling in this world like the one of knowing you are to be a dad.
Best of everything to you and your family to be...

wildbill

My wife said to tell your wife not to worry about the weight. Eat right, and eat good quality food. Breast feed the baby and within one year she'll be back to being a size 1. My wife has had 7 kids and is 5'2 and her weight is 130. I really wouldn't want her much smaller then I would have to loose another 30 pounds. After 6 kids my wife weighed 105, number 7 did her in.....

Definitely an attention getter...
Best of luck to you and your wife.

I knew underneath all that sarcasm you guys were just mush balls, this thread proved it.

Latest resources

Back