• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

I can't make this up, SPIRIT classless advertisement

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I doubt pilots wrote it also but "we're high" leaves it wide open. So you all think this is not a classless add? I guess I don't meet the demographic to fly on or for NK.

I really don't hate Spirit. I do not like the demoralization of our society and especially when it crosses into aviation. The $9 club and frequent flyer mile comment was just a comeback shot. I actually have enjoyed the few flights I have had on Spirit, even without the "Spirits".

I thought you were above the Spirit demographic.

Advertising is only about how much attention they can get.

Everyone who has endured annoying TV ads, repeated over and over, might wonder why advertising agencies do this. The answer is that it works. When sales volume is boosted, corporations don't care if consumers hate the ads. :rolleyes:

I do not like the demoralization of our society and especially when it crosses into aviation.

As examples of "demoralization of our society" go, this appears to be one of the more innocent ones.

My personal favorite Spirit billboard was when VX launched FLL service a few years ago.

"They might be Virgin. But, we've been cheap and easy for years!"

It's just a schtik man. Breath.

Regardless...a pilot group without a collective bargaining agent, is like a john without a condom...you're just waiting for something bad to happen...

Latest resources

Back