Hey Bedford, pick a color...any color

Master Shake

Number 1 in the hood!
Total Time
+6000
I love how the Bedford Bandwagon has set up shop in IAH but seems to have forgotten who they're flying for. US Airways...nope, United...nope, & of course the completely un-assuming CRJs. C'mon Bry, throw another color in the mix.

Holy crap at least Mesa can put the right colors on the right ramp.

subin30

Total Time
I love how the Bedford Bandwagon has set up shop in IAH but seems to have forgotten who they're flying for. US Airways...nope, United...nope, & of course the completely un-assuming CRJs. C'mon Bry, throw another color in the mix.

huh? whats your point?

SennaP1

Livin' the European Dream
Total Time
And I'm sure everybody on board (except the FI crowd) cared.....

FlynChick

How about we flip for it
Total Time
enough

I have to agree with Subin.... whats your point? Darwinism.... weeding out the weakest by becoming the strongest. bedford found HIS way to cheat darwinism was to expand to multiple airlines..... so whats wrong? Some regionals do well with one mainline carrier, like ExressJet and the currect AWAC, and some want to expand. So.... whats your point? Jealous? Sounds like he's just trying to keep his company afloat.

Corbon

Major League Infidel
Total Time
Well, I'm here now so I might as well post.

Bluestreak

Fitty-Six F100's rock
Total Time
Miller

Really ? I guess you never saw "Barney" the Dash 8.Who's color scheme is that ? Some of the 1900's still had the "USAir" red,white and blue paint job years after the change.

The Drizzle

I is a Airline Pilot!
Total Time
Really ? I guess you never saw "Barney" the Dash 8.Who's color scheme is that ? Some of the 1900's still had the "USAir" red,white and blue paint job years after the change.

don't forget the mesa special AmWest cowling or nosecone one a UAL or USAirways paintjob, always my fave.

ERJDRVR

Total Time
Getting called out by a Mesa puke.....Man.
When is the last time you clowns had a working APU?

arthompson

my buddy is a zone controller at UAL. He says that most of the time Mesa either has something defered or return to the blocks.

The Drizzle

I is a Airline Pilot!
Total Time
my buddy is a zone controller at UAL. He says that most of the time Mesa either has something defered or return to the blocks.

let me see if i can get my buddy to send me the pic of 11 deferrals on a mesa flight release.

Last edited:

TAWS

RAH crew transport
Total Time
enough
Hey don't bring Mesa and UAL into this, after all - they had their contract quietly reaffirmed by UAl, without an RFP, mind you!!

Now, let's get back to bitching about RAH and their spares!!

Master Shake

Number 1 in the hood!
Total Time
+6000
huh? whats your point?
Simple - put a Continental Express plane on...Continental's routes. Not a United one or a US Air one. Don't half ass your CRJs either. They're almost painted right. They look like the paint crew finished halway and then said "screw it".

What's so hard to understand about that?:confused:

Master Shake

Number 1 in the hood!
Total Time
+6000

8HourPilot

Stormtracker Accucast!!!
Total Time
3000+
Waaa.

Move on.

Simple - put a Continental Express plane on...Continental's routes. Not a United one or a US Air one. Don't half ass your CRJs either. They're almost painted right. They look like the paint crew finished halway and then said "screw it".

mack82

Total Time

There's nothing hard to understand about that. Even with the way CAL ditched us, I'd feel cheap and embarrassed if we were operating as "Continental Express", but didnt have the globe or even the Continental colors on our aircraft. This sort of thing used to be nearly unheard of until Bedford's Bandwagon started this trend. Now I guess other companies will be forced to conform to this in order to compete. It's just Cheap.

DOVPILOT

Total Time
5000+

Well first you're gonna have to get commode air to paint all their blue POS's, then you can talk!!

ATRGuy

Total Time
5000+
There's nothing hard to understand about that. Even with the way CAL ditched us, I'd feel cheap and embarrassed if we were operating as "Continental Express", but didnt have the globe or even the Continental colors on our aircraft. This sort of thing used to be nearly unheard of until Bedford's Bandwagon started this trend. Now I guess other companies will be forced to conform to this in order to compete. It's just Cheap.
Look at the afternoon arrival from SDF today. I am sure that all of you who have been up in arms about this will finally be able to breath a sigh of relief. it still does not change the fact that CHQ will be continuing to fly for CAL. I know that somehow you had hoped CAL would see a globe-less tail and cancel the contract and come running back to XJT, but it ain't gonna happen. Best of luck to you and your charter flying.