Hewlett Packard

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

razorbacks

Hewlett Packard announced they are opening a customer service and technical support center in central arkansas that will employ over 1200 people with average starting salaries above 40K. Has anyone heard if they will bring an airplane or two to Little Rock? If so, any ideas of the types?

Hewlett Packard announced they are opening a customer service and technical support center in central arkansas that will employ over 1200 people with average starting salaries above 40K. Has anyone heard if they will bring an airplane or two to Little Rock? If so, any ideas of the types?

As in base an airplane somewhere because they built a customer service center where there is cheap labor?

:confused:

Don't they have a global or something similar? Maybe 2 or 3. I thought I saw a few in SJC a while back, may have been another company tho.

The only reason I wonder about having a plane or two is that the new addition is supposed to be hiring several upper management type positions too.

Don't they have a global or something similar? Maybe 2 or 3. I thought I saw a few in SJC a while back, may have been another company tho.

HP operates at least two Gulfstream V's, a Falcon 50, and the Twin Otter. They operate out of a private hangar at KSJC.

Latest resources

Back