• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Master Shake

Number 1 in the hood!
http://www.brandoncoxton.com/flying.htm

Say what you want about this young lad. I keep coming back for the pictures. Maybe it's all a front, but he strikes me as the kind of guy that pulls boy-band amounts of a$$.

Oh wow...

Well he isn't humble, that's for sure. But then again if that blonde dish is his girlfriend he might just have a good reason not to be. I'd hit it.

Still... Mega dorky. But whatever floats his boat, I suppose.

i think its good that he made a website and stuff. So what, its a free country!
Kudos on the chick too!
You know what I wish I kept all my training stuff and pictures so one day I could show my kids.

O well, just my thoughts

P2J

I think it's a pretty cool webiste. I wish that I had had the time, money and energy to what he's done. He's done some pretty cool flying up in AK it seems. I have a lot of cool flying pics from back in the day too, but just not the website to put them up on. Nothing wrong with what he is doing. Get over it.

master shake there is only one word you need to know.......................... HATER!!! and say with some soul!!! (HUH HUH HUH HAAAAAAAAAIGHT ERRRRRRRRRR)

I have flown with him before and he is quite possibly the worst FO I have ever flown with. I have also heard similar stories from many others, one of which probably would have got him fired. But hey, cool web site B-Cox. Fag.

Latest resources

Back