• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

He's back...and better than ever!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The generosity of woman never ceases to amaze me.

Nice hair. Love the frat scene and all the boozing pics right next to the airplane he flies. cool "dude"....410 it.

Whats with you retard regional morons feeling the need to create websites? rememeber that guy who did this and talked about all the overnights he got hammered on and cried about his chik "bekka" (or something). If I was his emoployer he would canned. Same with this tool. Grow the F up will ya?

Create all the photo albums and stupis ass journals or BLOGS you want....but when you mix that with your employer and publish them in public?....you are in an entire new arena!

And yes, this guy is 100% no doubt a serious ass pirate. Queer as can be.

Certified Sausage Smoocher!

:eek:

Last edited:
He's obviously a PIKE with a trust fund. The only reason the paper would run a story about him is because they're 'somebody' in the community. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Hopefully in the next update, he'll have a pic of himself in that sweet baby blue suit, holding a PIKE coozie with an MGD sitting in the cockpit of an ERJ, in Cancun while that girl Maffy sits on his lap smiling.

Gulfstream 200 said:
Whats with you retard regional morons feeling the need to create websites?

What's up with you corporate tools and your sweeping generalities?

Now, you may or may not be a tool. But quit acting like one if you don't want to be called one.

AirBill said:
What's up with you corporate tools and your sweeping generalities?.

They're just mad that they have to clean the plane on their days off. I can't really blame them. Anyway, back to my 20 day paid vacation. :)

On their days off!?!? I had to do it on my days on and off!!! Way overrated, for sure.

Last edited:
PCL_128 said:
Sadly, I can't argue with that. I fly with guys like this all the time. It's not just the new FOs either. I used to fly with Captains all the time that were just like this guy. It's a regional airline infestation. Not to mention the spiked hair, iPods, and backpacks. :rolleyes:

HAHAH This from the KING of PFT!!!! Of course you can't argue with it. YOU ARE IT! You just don't recognize it in yourself any longer.

SkyBoy1981 said:
They're just mad that they have to clean the plane on their days off. I can't really blame them. Anyway, back to my 20 day paid vacation. :)

so where are you vacationing on 20K/yr?

moms couch?

PS - more of you airline guys clean planes (JB) than corporate guys I know! --- the funniest (or saddest) part? -- thats the job you regional guys aspire to - your golden ring (or broom)

wow.

Now back to your blogs and hairgel assboy!

Latest resources

Back