He's back...and better than ever!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
JJs Cantina said:
I have flown with him before and he is quite possibly the worst FO I have ever flown with. I have also heard similar stories from many others, one of which probably would have got him fired. But hey, cool web site B-Cox. Fag.

and of course you have gone through the proper channels to get this resolved, yes? PSC?

SkyBoy1981 said:
The problem is that he has created a public website which mixes his career as a professional airline pilot with his frat boy like social life. The two simply shouldn't go together. If you want to be a frat boy in your down time, either keep it to yourself or go your ass back to college. Don't broadcast yourself all over the internet as being some ERAU drinking club moron that flies commercial airliners for a living. Its a matter of maturity and professionalism. The sad thing is that this guy is the same age as myself, yet his website reflects him as being a 19 year old punk. He makes us all look bad.

This guy is the stereotypical regional pilot of today.

SkyBoy1981 said:
Looks like his clan of drinking buddies have come in his defense. :rolleyes:

i don't know if you are referring to me but if you are.........judging by his site, he is a serious cocksmooch and i don't care for him or it. but if somebody is going to make claims that he is the worst they have flown with and it isn't isolated, he should bemade to see the light.

Wow. I can't believe I just spent 5 minutes of my life looking at those pictures. What a waste of time. Nice scenery though.

Hey I didnt know the guy was gay... If I did, I would have bypassed the PSC and just gone straight to the Chief Pilot to get him fired.

JJs Cantina said:
Hey I didnt know the guy was gay... If I did, I would have bypassed the PSC and just gone straight to the Chief Pilot to get him fired.

Whoa.... I am gonna go make some popcorn for this one!

B727-100QF said:
This guy is the stereotypical regional pilot of today.

Sadly, I can't argue with that. I fly with guys like this all the time. It's not just the new FOs either. I used to fly with Captains all the time that were just like this guy. It's a regional airline infestation. Not to mention the spiked hair, iPods, and backpacks. :rolleyes:

check out the NEWS section, thes a clip from a newspaper that has an interview with his mom, and she says the have a special code they use to know that her son has arrived to his destination safely.....thos code is "The eagle has landed" hahaaha is that funny or what?

Latest resources

Back