• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

maryroth

I am a nurse and pilot. I had friends who were fearful of losing thier medical because of high blood pressure, and heart disease. I came across an all natural product that actually helps. Its based in fiber and vitamins and has clinical trials proving it works to lower choesterol, blood sugar, triglycerides, and burn fat. I have friends who have actually gotten off medications using this stuff. As a nurse, I was first quite skeptcal about this, but now believe in this product and want everyone to know about it.
I do not believe it appropriate to 'advertise' product information in this platform, but will gladly tell anyone ho wants to know. e-mail me for information.

Mary [email protected] (take out the 'REMOVETHIS')

First post and its this? Hopefully you are not personally trying to benefit from other peoples fears. That typically does not work out so well. If someone on here is scared of having high blood pressure or heart disease runs in the family, you should consult a cardiologist regularly and speak to them before you stop taking a medication.
There are a lot of scam products, especially when it comes to 'heart health' any respectable physician will tell you.
If you have an abnormal EKG your AME should be able to provide a good cardiologist/EP that can assist you with your medical and if necessary provide you with appropriate medications that are FAA approved.

First, let me say that, as a nurse, I have never, nor will I ever encourage discontinuing any medication without first consulting your Dr.

It is people like you who discourage others from thinking outside the box. Many medications are life saving. But what if there was a safe, natural alternative that could help reduce dose or allow your Dr. to eliminate them altogether?

I find it sad that you are unable to see the possibility that such a thing might be possible....In the PDR, clinical trials from Stanford, Colombia, Cleveland Clinic, company relationship with the American Heart Association, American Diabetic Association.... This is not a scam.

And I find it quite arrogant that you would assume that I, a fellow pilot as well as a nurse, am using this forum to scam my peers.

And I find it quite arrogant that you would assume that I, a fellow pilot as well as a nurse, am using this forum to scam my peers.
That's what I believe. Your first post on the forum is one promoting a product that we can only imagine, benefits you greatly. You have contributed nothing yet come on here peddling a product.

Saying that you are a "pilot and a nurse" over and over does not automatically give you credibility.

You are up to two posts now Mary, we are on to you. We, on this forum have seen this type of thing before and think it is deplorable that you would post this here. Again, anyone having heart issues, consult a respectable cardiologist/electrophysiologist. They will steer you the right way, trying to think outside the box when your life and medical certificate are on the line is not the way to go.

Fess up, Mary. How much of this stuff did you buy (excuse me -- invest in)? An attic full? A basement full?

Latest resources

Back