Hawker 4000 Training

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

microbus

I am heading off to Hawker 4000 Initial next month at FlightSafety ICT, does anyone have any tips on good places to stay close to the training center, places to eat, etc? Thx

Several places are close by the training center. Ask FSI for a list. They will help you. If you will have a vehicle then no problems. Very nice facility for training. Was out there for 900XP training last fall. Have fun and good luck.

There is a Homewood Suites a mile or two up the road from the training center and a Hilton Garden Inn a few more miles up the road. I have stayed at both and they are good properties. There is more to do (restaurants, shopping, Groceries etc) around the Garden Inn.

FSI will fax or email you a list of local HOTAC and any corporate rate discounts that are available.

There is also a big shopping mall on the other side of I-235 and a big Sprawl-Mart just outside the main entrance to the 'port. For general stuff you might need...

Along the main drag is the usual store, fast food and sit down slop shops etc...

They also had a big liquor store right down the street! :)

FSI will fax or email you a list of local HOTAC and any corporate rate discounts that are available.

There is also a big shopping mall on the other side of I-235 and a big Sprawl-Mart just outside the main entrance to the 'port. For general stuff you might need...

Along the main drag is the usual store, fast food and sit down slop shops etc...

They also had a big liquor store right down the street! :)

HBLC is on the east side of town, at Beech Field. You're thinking of the Cessna and Lear centers.

HBLC is on the east side of town, at Beech Field. You're thinking of the Cessna and Lear centers.

Yeah, you're right... forgive me, suffering from a flashback from my slowtation days... hence the vivid recollection of the liquor store. :)

I lived and worked in ICT for four years. Lots of good hotels near and restaurants near the center. Nice little brew pub up the road and a couple good steak joints too. Have fun, the 4000 instructors are great guys.

Homewood Suites is one of the nicer properties there. Hotel is only a few years old and is my first choice of places to stay there.

Latest resources

Back