Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Airdale

How YOU doin'?
EJA guys/girls, if I can borrow a minute of your time. I was wondering what kind of time line I'm looking at (indoc, class dates, etc) if my interview date falls sometime in the beginning of March? What can I expect at Wichita in regard to, questions, sim profile etc.? Any tips on questions I should be especially ready for?
Also, my current job has me flying the 800XP. I'm typed in it with about 500hrs. Please, correct me if I'm wrong, but my assumption is that this would help me greatly in conjuction with a letter of rec. from an EJA pilot. And if so, you think I'll get the 800XP automatically because I fly it now? Or do I have the option, if any, to choose from the fleet. Such as the X or 2000? Don't get me wrong, I love flying the XP. I just want to know what options, if any, are available to me?
One last thing, any new news on contract negotiations? Curious to know about future pay, benifits and if HPN (Westchester CO.) will become a gateway.
Sorry for the ton of questions. Thanks for your time.

EJ put you where they need pilots, however they are hiring into all planes, since you do have 500hr in and are typed its a good chance you may get the XP, but that doesn't always hold true. i have seen some given a choice between 2 planes, and it never hurts to ask.
Much higher pay and a much better gateway system is just 2 of the things we are looking for in the new contract. as to what the the new contract will be I couldn't tell ya I just know what most of us are looking for.

Fly Safe Keep The Blue Side Up

Aviationinterviews.com

If you are going for an interview with EJA and have not read the gouge on aviationinterviews.com you are not as prepared as you should be. On the other hand if you have read it and can deal with the situations described, your'e ready.

Worked for me, There were no surprises

tj

Latest resources

Back