• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

GO JET Airlines open House

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
What abut Compass jobs do they belong to Transstates since that's the other Trans States Airlines certificate? You obviously have no idea how this industry works. Or business for that matter.

I know what is right and wrong. So i am clearly ahead of you.

I know what is right and wrong. So i am clearly ahead of you.

Your "morality" sure didn't stop you from taking Eagle planes did it?? You & the whole TSA pilot group are simply pathedic.

SE1776 - you get the prize for some of the longest flame bait threads. Some interesting ready, but still....Amazing.

This whole Gojet thing is stupid!

As a former TSA pilot who was downgraded as a result of the Gojet deal falling through I initially hated all Gojets pilots. I still feel a little ill will towards a few of the former TSA pilots who went there, but the reality is that TSA pilots failed to protect their jobs.

1. We lost the single carrier certificate suit. Thanks ALPA

2. Are scope did not protect us from alter egos as we had originally thought. Thanks ALPA

3. We were offered Gojet flying but turned it down!!!!! I realize the contract wasn't great but if we had voted yes this conversation wouldn't be taking place today! Our MEC had reps calling STL based pilots and telling them to vote no because Mr. Kanodia would cave and throw us a bigger bone. Guess what they were wrong! Thanks ALPA

Sure be mad at some of the former TSA guys that didn't try to hold the line with us, but if you want to blame someone for the failures of the TSA pilots to retain flying blame ALPA!!!!!

My advice:

1. Get your time and get the F out!

2. Stop wasting energy hating Gojets pilots. It is going to make you an angry pessimistic person who no one wants to be around!

3. Work with the Gojets pilots to get one seniority list!

Cheers

Latest resources

Back