• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Go! going Ahloha!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Why does anyone choose to work at that place?

So your fragile little ego can feel a little better about the fact that you work/worked for a slightly better crap regional, hou757. Someone has to be the fattest kid on the playground so all the other chunkies can feel better about themselves.

Funny thing is, I feel like more people are secretly rooting for Mesa pilots to fail in contract negotiations than there are hoping they can try to get improvements. Me thinks that's because they're afraid to become the target.

Ironically, animosity between pilot groups only feeds the management agenda. And trolling for opportunities to spout off "Mesa sucks" only furthers the divide between so called "brothers" and accelerates the race to the bottom.

Wait...I thought Mesa was the best place to go for quick upgrades? I thought they were hiring like crazy and classes so full right now that they instituted a waiting list? What happened?

That's what waiting applicants keep saying on these boards... That they're waiting to hear back. I'm not sure if it's true, but keep hearing this.

I'm not sure what makes you think that this suggests that upgrades aren't on the rise? I actually would say this suggests that we are feeling the shortage... Mesa is going to be hard presses to find pilots to staff these 34 planes coming... Which would imply that we need both captains and first officers. The best thing that could happen now is that our new hire classes start drying up so management has to enter into earnest negotiations on an improved contract. Pilots are needed to fly planes... And apparently there must be some money to be made here, so maybe we will finally be in the driver seat. Hopefully this is the beginning of that finally happening.

Last edited:
So your fragile little ego can feel a little better about the fact that you work/worked for a slightly better crap regional, hou757. Someone has to be the fattest kid on the playground so all the other chunkies can feel better about themselves.

Funny thing is, I feel like more people are secretly rooting for Mesa pilots to fail in contract negotiations than there are hoping they can try to get improvements. Me thinks that's because they're afraid to become the target.

Ironically, animosity between pilot groups only feeds the management agenda. And trolling for opportunities to spout off "Mesa sucks" only furthers the divide between so called "brothers" and accelerates the race to the bottom.

My point is why would anyone want to work for JO and his leadership failures, poor contract, poor pay etc.. when there are several other regionals (pilot groups) trying to bring up the industry. Nothing to do about the "fat kid on the block"

Mesa Sucks!

May be so... but I still find it disturbing that you feel that you have to constantly troll Mesa threads. Why do you feel so threatened by Mesa, XPOO? It's obvious that you are... but I will never understand why. Was it because the bully wore a purple and orange jacket when he beat you up in grade school? What's the deal?

Mesa may or may not have more than its share of issues. But I feel extremely sad for people like you who have to gratify their own egos by trying to highlight the faults and shortcomings of others.

I'm really starting to paint a picture of you in my mind... and it is making me kinda sad.

Last edited:
May be so... but I still find it disturbing that you feel that you have to constantly troll Mesa threads. Why do you feel so threatened by Mesa, XPOO? It's obvious that you are... but I will never understand why. Was it because the bully wore a purple and orange jacket when he beat you up in grade school? What's the deal?

Mesa may or may not have more than its share of issues. But I feel extremely sad for people like you who have to gratify their own egos by trying to highlight the faults and shortcomings of others.

I'm really starting to paint a picture of you in my mind... and it is making me kinda sad.
He is a dispatcher/troll, he resents pilots telling him to "just, do it", so he gets off on yanking on pilot's chains. He is the dispatch version of Genny Lee.
P.S. Mesa does suck, just like every other regional does.

He is a dispatcher/troll, he resents pilots telling him to "just, do it", so he gets off on yanking on pilot's chains. He is the dispatch version of Genny Lee.
P.S. Mesa does suck, just like every other regional does.

Hey no argument here... and I don't debate that certain aspects make Mesa one of the less desirable ones. But its funny... if XpoO's employer is soooo much better, its pathetic that its such a priority for him to criticize others... especially Mesa, if its so bad. One word comes to mind... insecurity. But I can't figure out why.

I don't see too many Mesa pilots bashing or trolling SkyWest forums. So where does all of his hatred come from? If someone dares post something positive about Mesa on a Mesa thread, he seems to find it his duty to try to piss on it.

Did you work here at one time and leave bitter? Interview and get shot down? There must be some reason... otherwise its just pathetic.

It's a Mesa thread, this is FlightInfo, it wouldn't have been complete without a Mesa Sucks post. I was just keeping order in the universe. You can stop feeling special now. Hopefully the company JO is paying to do all your E175 work gets the job done right and on time. Funny, he will pay top dollar to an outside company to do your company's work, but not his own employees. Guess he doesn't trust you guys?

PBR, it had to really hurt your ego when you hit that age where the FOs were starting to get all the aisle donkeys to come to their room on the overnights. I feel for ya buddy, no one outside of the regional industry wants to be with a regional pilot and now you've lost your only means to the young bucks.

It's a Mesa thread, this is FlightInfo, it wouldn't have been complete without a Mesa Sucks post. I was just keeping order in the universe. You can stop feeling special now. Hopefully the company JO is paying to do all your E175 work gets the job done right and on time. Funny, he will pay top dollar to an outside company to do your company's work, but not his own employees. Guess he doesn't trust you guys?

PBR, it had to really hurt your ego when you hit that age where the FOs were starting to get all the aisle donkeys to come to their room on the overnights. I feel for ya buddy, no one outside of the regional industry wants to be with a regional pilot and now you've lost your only means to the young bucks.

Sorry xpoop,
Ask around about the herpes in ORD, learned long ago that one doesn't "f" the help. It's rich that ", no one outside of the regional industry wants to be with a regional pilot" comes from a dispatcher that looks like Louie DePalma of Taxi fame. Except you are poor, doesn't quite take the edge off being a dispatcher does it?
I would pay money to watch you slide up to the 48 year old divorcee in the bar at the SGU airport and say "hey baby, let's go back to my double wide and I will read you some TAFs" Don't you have some MELs to add to a release?

There's a bar inside the SGU airport?

Latest resources

Back