• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Global 7000 & 8000

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
780 pilots walked plus countless others donated.

Don't worry they already stood up for those that won't.

I proudly earned my pin. Taking a stand is a good feeling. G4 should try it.

Probably not. I would not be in favor of introducing conflict into the ongoing process, which seems to be progressing ok.

Your union leadership set up those pickets and specifically asked all of us to perticipate.

If you were working, fine.

But I'd love to know how you came to the conclusion that introducing conflict is a bad thing? Your union leadership is asking us to do just that (in a respectful, legal way). What do you know that they don't?

Let's face it, no matter what anyone says here, no matter how many communications you get from the union leadership, you've already determined that you will not participate in any way in helping to secure your own future here.

So how about ending all the verbal tap dancing and pretending like you're trying to consider all sides and navigate the best course of action. You've obviously already made up your mind that you aren't going to help. Even though you admit to having zero previous experience with this whole process, you refuse to listen to, or believe, those that have been through it, some of us mutiple times, including your union leadership.

Unions have their pros and cons. One of the biggest cons is that when we eventually win, all those who sat back and did nothing to help will also benefit from our efforts. So, enjoy the ride on our coattails and at least have the decency to say "Thank you" to those of us who made the effort when this is all over.

Amen realityman, you are spot on and there will always be those that will secretly hide in the shadows throwing stones and allow those of us that truly understand what having a union is all about to standup and do the heavy lifting while they reap the rewards of our labor.

Latest resources

Back