• APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 9.1 is now available on the Apple App Store. Click here for details of what's new in this release. Major new features include Default Rest Facility, ATC Flight Planned Routes and Notifications of route changes, EDCT Status Board Widget, and more...

General Lee!!!

msmb

Total Time
Where are you??? All of this support from people who don't even like you?? You have been parolled and everyone is waiting for your big speech! I haven't laughed so much while reading this stuff in a while, thank you. What a crock!
By the way....I think commuters are great!

Scoot 11

Total Time
Someone please explaine to me why this *********************************** uncle bunkle keeps digging up old threads? In this case, a 9 year old thread about nothing!
Hey kid, isn't it time for your acne treatment?

BEfly

Regular User
Total Time
Because he gets a reaction every time he does it. I find it to be funny

Scoot 11

Total Time
Ok, I get that negative attention is still attention.
But WTF is the deal with a post like this? It had to take a rather entailed search to find it!
No wonder this forum is such ******************** any more!

Freebrd

Total Time
LMAO! But here you are huh. You've been "bunkied"!

redflyer65

Total Time
Ok, I get that negative attention is still attention.
But WTF is the deal with a post like this? It had to take a rather entailed search to find it!
No wonder this forum is such ******************** any more!

Uncle Bunkle = General Lee

SWA Bubba

Total Time
>10000
Surely the General isn't that dull.
I was thinking that Bunkie was a Freebird alter ego, since he's always Johnny-on-the spot, egging him on with "you've been bunkled!" And he seems to have changed the definition of "Bunkled," from being fooled into thinking his stupid necro-posts are new, to now just meaning you replied at all. Make up your mind Bunkle-Bird!

Bubba

Freebrd

Total Time
OMG! SWA Bubba keeps getting 'bunkied', ovah and ovah, too funny!

SWA Bubba

Total Time
>10000
OMG! SWA Bubba keeps getting 'bunkied', ovah and ovah, too funny!
Hit a sore spot, did I, Bunkle-bird? :blush:

By the way, make up your mind-- what does "Bunkled" mean, anyway? Pick one definition and stick with it. Falling for stupid necro-posts, or responding to his crap at all? at all. If you're not sure, just ask Bunkle; it's pretty easy to assume that he got out of the same that bed you did this morning. :)

Bubba

Freebrd

Total Time
No sore spot here Bubba, geez man, will you lighten up already! As far as definitions I have the freedom to use more than one, actually as many as I desire, got it Bubba? Didn't you know that right exists under 3rd Amendment of the FI Constitution?

Uncle Bunkle

Total Time
xxx
SWA Bubba is always so perturbed, chafed, splenetic, nettled, choleric, etc.
Sheesh, "can't we all just get along?" My crews love my "No cowboy boots in the cockpit" sticker; heck, even the clowns wearing them get a chuckle out of it.

redflyer65

Total Time
SWA Bubba is always so perturbed, chafed, splenetic, nettled, choleric, etc.
Sheesh, "can't we all just get along?" My crews love my "No cowboy boots in the cockpit" sticker; heck, even the clowns wearing them get a chuckle out of it.

UB,

You screwed up on another thread when you told the guy to 'Go dump the Lav'. That's a classic line from General Lee.....word for word.

I'm glad you were able to sign up for a new screen name though. Was that another $10 along with the OYS name you eventually dumped?

General Lee

Total Time
A lot
UB,

You screwed up on another thread when you told the guy to 'Go dump the Lav'. That's a classic line from General Lee.....word for word.

I'm glad you were able to sign up for a new screen name though. Was that another $10 along with the OYS name you eventually dumped?
You got me! I'm also UB.... Red, time for you to dump more lavs!

Bye Bye---General Lee

Freebrd

Total Time
All it's alright Jenny. Red got 'bunkied' and can't deal with it, like his sister SWA. Funny really. Those cats are wrapped too tight I think.