• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Gaylord

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Used to have a G200 based out of BNA. Last I heard, it was sold nearly 3yrs ago. Not sure what they are operating these days. FWIW, parts of the Opryland hotel are still underwater from last year's flood. Est cost was over 300 million. Never good for business:eek:

Are you asking about the Gaylord family of Oklahoma City?

Used to have a G200 based out of BNA. Last I heard, it was sold nearly 3yrs ago. Not sure what they are operating these days. FWIW, parts of the Opryland hotel are still underwater from last year's flood. Est cost was over 300 million. Never good for business:eek:

Not sure where you got that info from. Used to have an Astra and now have a G150. The hotel in Nashville reopened for business last fall. The mall next to it is still closed.

Seems like a class act. IS-BAO certified.

I bump into them at BNA from time to time, they are still kicking and flying... as DA20 said the hotel is up and running they are still trying to get most of the Cumberland River out of the mall basement.

And find those pesky stingrays that went AWOL from petting/feeding pool that oddly enough was located next to a seafood restaurant... :erm:

If any of you guys south of us happen to snare'em we'll pay the postage for their return! :0

Latest resources

Back