Gateway Policy Change at EJA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

AIR CARE

I don't want to beat a dead Horse over and over but do any of you guys know if the Gateways will open up to include your home airport or a policy similar to Flight Options. I go to class in March but really have an option to go to Raytheon or EJA. I really am curious if the Union is pushing for a change when the new contract is written and what is the likely hood of us seeing that by summer.. Thanks Guys..

As of this time there has been no policy change.

We don't know the details of what is being discussed in the negotiations, but I'm sure this is one of the subjects.

My gut level feeling is that one of the outcomes of the new contract will be to open it to live anywhere (or just about anywhere). Two of our other divisions do it (EJI and EJM) and it just makes no sense to do otherwise. (Of course making no sense has never deterred our management before.)

When making your decision on which one to go to, I suggest you take a good long look at the overall health and potential of each organization. Don't fall for a short term advantage only to be furloughed a year or two later.

Latest resources

Back