• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Funny SWA Kernal Clip

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
To the trannies, this is mainly a PHX thing as the Luke mafia is huge here. You know when you fly with one of these guys when they have an f-16 pin, they ask you what you did before coming here, and can not go more than 15 minutes without talking about the Academy or AF. About half the guys in PHX are like this. No $hit.

They will always start the trip by saying "I fly by the book". Right...

Oy vey, I can't wait.......

We have 7 domiciles and 1 squadron.
My personal best line to shut down the Zoo -Best of the best rhetoric; "Kernal, my last airplane weighed more than your entire squadron put together" They hate that.

"Kernal, my last airplane weighed more than your entire squadron put together" They hate that.

they don"t care, and will think you are a crappy pilot

Theoretically there is no company-wide avoidance list tracking, but if there were, and if I saw it, theoretically the first page is about 60%+ PHX guys.

How many seniority numbers does it cost to never have to fly with one of these gems? If we return 50 numbers can we put a fence around Phoenix?

So there you go...revisionist history in the works. I don't fly outta there, and doubt I ever will. Lots of great people out there. Don't pass up a bid to fly outta PHX based on what you hear on this message board. It tends to be filled with lots of unjustified venom. ;)

To the trannies, this is mainly a PHX thing as the Luke mafia is huge here. You know when you fly with one of these guys when they have an f-16 pin, they ask you what you did before coming here, and can not go more than 15 minutes without talking about the Academy or AF. About half the guys in PHX are like this. No $hit.

They will always start the trip by saying "I fly by the book". Right...

It's not just PHX...they are in every base, More so in some then in others...Think retirement hot spots!

Good Luck,

KBB

Latest resources

Back