Frontier Hiring?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

rjfo

Just wondering if anyone knew if Frontier Airlines is hiring pilots, and what the minimums are.
thanks

The last time I visited the pilot employment part of their website, it said they were not currently hiring. This is my airline of choice to work for so if anyone has more updated info I too would appreciate it.

On another threadd, fizz said he got an interview and FP said:

"Stated mins are 2500tt and 500me I think, but the competitive mins are well over 5000tt these days.

Good luck on the interview Fizz. F9 is a fun place to work"

Hey Saabslime

Just one thing:

GO AGGIES!!! GO AGGIES!!! GO AGGIES!!! GO AGGIES!!! GO AGGIES!!! GO AGGIES!!! GO AGGIES!!! GO AGGIES!!!GO AGGIES!!! GO AGGIES!!! GO AGGIES!!! GO AGGIES!!! GO AGGIES!!! GO AGGIES!!! GO AGGIES!!! GO AGGIES!!!GO AGGIES!!! GO AGGIES!!! GO AGGIES!!! GO AGGIES!!! GO AGGIES!!! GO AGGIES!!! GO AGGIES!!! GO AGGIES!!!GO AGGIES!!! GO AGGIES!!! GO AGGIES!!! GO AGGIES!!! GO AGGIES!!! GO AGGIES!!! GO AGGIES!!! GO AGGIES!!!

From a fellow Aggie.

Check out the following link:

http://citadel5.ezboard.com/futahstatefrm1

A great USU message board.http://citadel5.ezboard.com/futahstatefrm1

Hey NEDude, who do you fly for and when did you attend USU?? Its very rare that I run into a fellow aggie. Thanks for the links, never knew they existed!!:cool:

Hey Saabslime,

I was at USU from 1993 through 12/97.

As far as who I fly for, it is really a question as to who I am furloughed from. I was furloughed from Commutair in August, and then from Mesa (Air Midwest) in September.

Just hangin in Florida waiting for a callback right now.

Latest resources

Back