Friendly skies! Yeah right!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
And sub-40" waist lines for the pilots!

I imagine you'd agree with me to request the fit, stud pilots on this thread post a recent photo of themselves. I've asked before on different threads, but to my utter shock and surprise........NOTHING! Hmmmm. :)

please, please bring back the weight restrictions!

I imagine you'd agree with me to request the fit, stud pilots on this thread post a recent photo of themselves. I've asked before on different threads, but to my utter shock and surprise........NOTHING! Hmmmm. :)

Says it all....

Why, because you're one of the creepy old guys that's married to a wife, but has a closeted gay side you've been hiding all your life?

Why, because you're one of the creepy old guys that's married to a wife, but has a closeted gay side you've been hiding all your life?

Freaky thing is, I know that guy!! Nobody suspected until his life imploded on him! Trophy wife, two kids white picket fence, yada yada yada,, Then,,,,,,, BAAAAAAAM!!!!

In for the lolz. Good show Zonejumper. Is you a womens?

Latest resources

Back