Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

m80drvr

Hi All

I am former a 121/major pilot who has an interview with Exec jet next month. I was wondering if other former 121 pilots now at EJA would let me know how they like the company . As we all know you must resign your number at EJA and I want to be as informed as I can.

Thanks

From 121 to Exec Jet

I am a furloughed 121 guy who just got hired by Exec Jet. I start training next week. I wish I could tell you how it will be, but I don't know yet either. They've treated me very well in the interview process and in scheduling class dates, rental car and hotel. If you send me an email I'll keep you posted on how things are going. Best of Luck, K

I left a 121 regional 1900 job and came to exex jet 6 months ago. All i can say is that I LOVE IT here. Everyone is great to work with, a good training program and a lot of variety in the tye of flying you do.

As far as I know you ARE REQUIRED to resign your seniority number. That may be a turnof for some folks, but its a great company to work for.

1900cpt

loving it

I'm loving it!
I'm a furloughed 121 pilot from Midway Airlines and was hired last Year.
I will never Go back to Midway or any Major Airline if called. I love flying for EJA.
I don't have time to get into the many reason but the three major ones are the
3- Management support
2- The people
1- The quality of life.

Thanks EJA

I'm also X-Midway (there are a lot of us!) and while Midway wasn't a major airlines by the farthest stretch of the imagination - I have no intentions of leaving.

While it use to be imperative for me to get to a major - I think I found something better! Sure, I will probably never fly a 777 but I will be on the BBJ one day and if we get the BBJ3 I'm sure I will be able to get it too.

But that’s just me!

Latest resources

Back