Former AA Interns / AA Hiring

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

FlyBunny

I am headed to DFW to go through the process as it was mentioned during our internship.

Any fomer AA interns here with latest information, please PM me.

Good Luck, y'all!

Dang, I was a 1994 intern. Still trying to get in. Was waiting for an interview back in 2000 - 2001 time frame. The rest is history. Was at Midwest for years. Now I'm an MD-80 CA at a non sched. Is there a contact there for this? When did you do your internship? I filled out the app.
Thanks

Has American recalled all of the furloughed American pilots? What about those TWA pilots?

aa73,

I was wondering if you could answer a seniority question about the Eagle flowthroughs...

Do the pilots that flow have a seniority number reserved for them? Kinda like a ghost number?

Example: Lets say AA starts hiring classes tomorrow, and they hire one class per month of 10 pilots each. That would be 50 pilots in 5 months. Say during the 6th month, an Eagle pilot flows over to mainline. Will he be senior the 50 new-hire pilots hired in the previous months, or will said pilot go below them?

Thanks

I don't work there, but I believe that any Eagle flow through goes above other new hires. I don't know if that is ALL new hires or if it is just class specific.

ALGFLYR, let me try to answer your question. I believe the process from this point forward ( meaning new hire classes ) will be an equal number of eagle flow overs and off the street hires. Up to a maximum of 20 eagle pilot's per class ( someone double check that # please).

The first new hire class since 2001 in meant to get underway on 4 Dec.

We still have recall classes that are ongoing in Oct and Nov. Roughly 50 each month. There is a large block of some eagle flow thrus that will be placed in the Nov classes.

I read somewhere that AA is hoping to have the recall/flowthru list offered to all by the first new hire class in Dec.

Again, good luck to all of those that have an interest coming to AA.

Hope the hiring continues well into the future.

Latest resources

Back