Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

FO/Flex how would you vote to integrate??

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Guess I mis-spoke and made it hard for some to understand.
It wasn't a passcode, it was his login information and it's easy, just as you signed up for this website. You have a login and a password.
Said person signed up for a message board, the message board was similar in nature to this and to the IBT message board.
It was not the same message board as the 1108 is now.
So, simple enough, he signed up, and gave his username and password to management.

Just as your DO is spending time reading these boards and putting pieces together of who is who. It's easy for him to do, just mention where you overnighted, who you ran into, that you need to go fly right now and can't post, etc.....

He puts all the pieces together and his creating a list of who is who, who is saying what, etc....

Don't believe me, don't care, heard the words from his mouth. Said it himself, said he had be tasked with finding out who is for and against, who is saying positive, who is saying negative on these boards. Everynight he said he monitors the boards.

So they knew who this poster was, brought him on a CGF1 arrival, presented his post, and fired him.
Took some time, but he did get his job back, as he made no more a specific threat to the company than Warlord just did.

So now all he has to do is remember who he said that to and he now knows who you are also.

Genius

So now all he has to do is remember who he said that to and he now knows who you are also.

Genius

I have always thought of myself as smart not genius, but thank you for the compliment.

Don't believe me, don't care, heard the words from his mouth. Said it himself.

I didn't say that he said it to me directly.

I could have been sitting in an fbo
Riding in the hotel/fbo van
Checking into a hotel
Eating dinner
Having drinks
Eating Breakfast
Talking directly to him.

I have always thought of myself as smart not genius, but thank you for the compliment.

I didn't say that he said it to me directly.

I could have been sitting in an fbo
Riding in the hotel/fbo van
Checking into a hotel
Eating dinner
Having drinks
Eating Breakfast
Talking directly to him.

You said you heard the words from his mouth.

I understand you are back peddling since you realize you shouldn't have said what you did, but please explain to me how if you heard the words from his mouth that he didn't say it to you directly.

You said you heard the words from his mouth.

I understand you are back peddling since you realize you shouldn't have said what you did, but please explain to me how if you heard the words from his mouth that he didn't say it to you directly.

If you are unable to comprehend how somebody can hear words come from somebody's mouth but not be spoken directly to then there is nothing I can say that will make you understand

Have not been on FI in a few weeks and it does not look like I missed much. This debate was beaten to death months ago. Now it is just a pi$$ing contest. You Flops guys have done a lousy job trying to convince Flex pilots to join you. I need more than KR has triple 6s behind his ball sack and then someday a red pointy tail is going blow out of his a$$. Some of us may feel threatened by KRs ownership of us, but I think most of us feel that the bigger more immediate threat is IBT.
KR just stated that he is in no hurry to combine ops or pilot groups. So single carrier and integration would only come from IBT. Why does IBT want to merge so badly when clearly we don't. Is it because you think we can help you get a pay raise, something you can't seem to do on your own? Enough of us have had less than friendly encounters with FO pilots who have made it no secret they want to fly challengers, even if it means some of us being bumped out. Is that it? Or you want to "help" us battle evil management?
I and others have been asking these questions for months and can't seem to get a good answer. The repeated answer is Kenn wants it. How ironic that IBT is willing to help Kenn by organizing and integrating Flex pilots into IBT only to do battle with him afterwards.
If IBT forces single carrier and integration at this time you face a huge risk of having IBT voted out. So what we are telling you is to back off and let us experience Management by Trust for a few years. Flops gets to keep IBT and we get to keep the threat of a union and if you guys are right, then you will find a much more receptive group of pilots down the road. Force the issue now, then expect a $hitstorm.

The guys on this board from FO don't represent the opinion of all the pro-union pilots at FO any more than you represent the tiny group of anti-union pilots at FJ.

Latest resources

Back