• APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 9.1 is now available on the Apple App Store. Click here for details of what's new in this release. Major new features include Default Rest Facility, ATC Flight Planned Routes and Notifications of route changes, EDCT Status Board Widget, and more...

Flying w/White Dragon

Freebrd

OK got a 4 day with the Dragon this month. Buds are telling all kinda shet. Is it really that bad? I should be safe since I'm a male right? :)

Should I try to swap or even become I'll and call in? :)

Clutch

Hi, I'm William Devane
OK got a 4 day with the Dragon this month. Buds are telling all kinda shet. Is it really that bad? I should be safe since I'm a male right? :)

Should I try to swap or even become I'll and call in? :)
Please keep us updated

Mickey Mouse

Soli Deo Gloria
She is an elderly woman, flying with men who hate her for daring to continue in the profession that they see as macho and daring. She ruins the wet dreams of physically weak men, who use their job as an airline pilot to feel powerful. How ironic it is that she has sustained such derision and continues to demonstrate that she is the powerful one. Take a lesson from her, boys. Kiss her on the cheek and buy her a drink on the overnight, if you have the fkin balls.

BigPappa

Name is Mitch Buchannon
Only people with self-confidence issues can't fly with her. Stay professional, speak up, and operate in a safe manner. You are just merely doing your job.

asayankee

She is an absolute train wreck. Accident/violation waiting to happen. Don't blink. How this person has made it this long is beyond me. Watch your back...that is the nicest possible thing I can say.

3GRNDWN

Only people with self-confidence issues can't fly with her. Stay professional, speak up, and operate in a safe manner. You are just merely doing your job.
You are just merely doing your job and her job at the same time. Good luck, she is a detriment to safety in the airline industry.