Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Capthuff

A Pirate past 40
I'm thinking of moving to Tampa Bay. Any body know of any operators in the area I should talk to? Or anyone hiring in the area?
Thanks for any help.
Cappy

P.S. If I move I'll give you all info on some opportunities in the Philly area.

Try Southern Air Systems based at TPA

813-877-7888 ask for Darryl

They have a bunch of Metroliners but they also operate Westwinds, Hawkers and I believe a King Air. They lost some pilots to Flight Options and they are usually looking for a Metro guy or two with 135 IFR mins

Another company that operates Westwinds and Hawkers is Executive Air Service based at PIE

I forget the number and the website but they should be easy to find in the Air Charter Guide. If you call there ask for Captain Ron

Tampa

Tampa is a tough town to find work. I am a furloughed major airline pilot living in the area and haven't found any opportunity in this area even with word of mouth from friends.

Good luck,
Humble

Steve Fox runs Clearwater Aviation at PIE. It's a flight school, so you could do some instructing part time. There are some charter and corporate operators just down the ramp a piece. Talk to Steve, he may have some referrals. If you need more info, send me a private.

Have you beeen working for Herb, by chance?

Latest resources

Back