• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I've heard the same thing.

I hear we'll find out at 830c time tomorrow 12/20/01

D

Bump! Got you beat Wabi Sabi! I remember exactly where I was when I heard the news. could not freakin' believe it. This is when it all went down hill for both RTA and Options guys.

Bump! Got you beat Wabi Sabi! I remember exactly where I was when I heard the news. could not freakin' believe it. This is when it all went down hill for both RTA and Options guys.

I think it's going to happen again. Soon. The only way "Vision 2012" (300+ airplanes??) is going to come to fruition is though merger and/or acquisition.

I think it's going to happen again. Soon. The only way "Vision 2012" (300+ airplanes??) is going to come to fruition is though merger and/or acquisition.

I can't figure out what this Vision 2012 that Flight Options management is all excited about???

I looked at their web site but am still confused is Flight Options starting some sort of a cult?

http://www.vision2012.net/

or

Could it be that Flight Options management jumped on a Vision 2012 idea before researching it. :laugh:

Last edited:
Isn't that when the world is supposed to end? According to one of those biblical shows. the first time it was supposed to end was in 2000. oops.

Latest resources

Back