• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

FlightOptions Question

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
To what address? I'd actually prefer to mail one in. Thanks.

Flignt Options

To all of you who are looking for the address of Flight Options my source is from "Air Inc. 2000-2001 Info & Address Directory".

Attn: Pilot Recruiter
26180 Curtiss-Wright Pkwy
Richmond Heights, OH 44134
www. flightoptions.com

For those of you who are looking for the FAX number of Flight Options my source is from "Air Inc. Airline Pilot Job Monthly" Dec. 10, 2001.

Fax:
(216) 261-3595

Good Luck to all of you. Hopefully see you there.

Sorry if someone had already answered this but here goes. Do you have to give up your seniority number to work at Flight Options? That seems to be the million dollar question these days. Thanks.

pappy

Schedule

How is the schedule going to work now that RTA and Options are one? Do the RTA guys go to Options 8 and 7 or do they get to keep the 6 and 4?

Thanks and Happy New Year,
Dep676

Pappy,

Of course you have to give up your seniority number. They aren't keen on hiring airline guys in the first place, do you think they'd want to hire you if you won't resign from your current employer? They are dumping many thousands of dollars getting your type rating and training done, why would they let you keep your seniority number? Just so you can get called back off furlough from whatever airline you are at, and leave them with the bill? I don't think so. It just doesn't make any sense.

SheGaveMeClap

That has got to be one of the funniest screen names I have seen in quite awhile.

Thanks for the chuckle.

Latest resources

Back