• APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 9.1 is now available on the Apple App Store. Click here for details of what's new in this release. Major new features include Default Rest Facility, ATC Flight Planned Routes and Notifications of route changes, EDCT Status Board Widget, and more...

Flightlevel jobs

PC12Cowboy

Berry Beery Bad
Total Time
3000+
does anyone have any more info on this posting?Location:- Oklahoma PC12NG

This is a full time Salaried Position. The Ideal Candidate will have Turbine PIC experience with a minimum of 3000 TT; 2000 PIC; and at least 500 Turbine PIC. Pilatus PC-12 Time would be a plus. We are looking for someone interested in a long term position.

I know the flamers will hit this but I belong to two other sites and cant afford to join more...been two years :(
Thanks in Advance
Pc12Cowboy

Thunderchief

Ultra Hog
Total Time
8/mnth
does anyone have any more info on this posting?Location:- Oklahoma PC12NG

This is a full time Salaried Position. The Ideal Candidate will have Turbine PIC experience with a minimum of 3000 TT; 2000 PIC; and at least 500 Turbine PIC. Pilatus PC-12 Time would be a plus. We are looking for someone interested in a long term position.

I know the flamers will hit this but I belong to two other sites and cant afford to join more...been two years :(
Thanks in Advance
Pc12Cowboy

I don't but I did just see a PC12 job in ND. Butler Machinery I think, maybe check their website. Good luck