Flight Training

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Wiggums,

If you are asking me about flying 135 SIC in a Lear, the answer is yes. You received about $1.50USD/duty hour per-diem and about $800USD per month. Also, there is an allowance that will cover most or all living and housung expenses.

Wiggums!
After 200 hours of SIC I became a PIC!

And I never intended to be negative about being flight instructor, so if that came over in my replies than I want to apologize me for that and especially to all the flight instructors!

I'm thingking about getting my CFI as well since I enjoy teaching people how to fly and I got a lot of nice feedback from SIC's (second in command) who flew with me.

Happy New Year!

Speaking of CFI,

I'm looking for a Flight School in SoCal to get my CFI, anybody have experience with Air Desert Pacific in LaVerne, Ca ?
Any advice is appreciated!

Last edited:
Happy New Years everyone!

PP1Day - I checked out American support group's website. They don't list any training costs and don't say where they are. Have you gotten any details?

Pink Panther can you tell us where you're from - any details on your experience - Email me if you like.

Thanks - Have a good one

Pink Panther said:
Wiggums!
After 200 hours of SIC I became a PIC!

Are you flying Part 135? What aircraft? Are you a VFR or IFR PIC? Just trying to understand what kind of program you're in.

Thanks.

Latest resources

Back