Flight time on a resume?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

sat74

What kind of flight time categories are airlines looking for on a resume besides total time, pic/sic, etc?

Ive been using the same format for 15 years and it seems that listing IFR and cross country time is irrelevant at this stage in one's career. So looking at a logbook, which columns are necessary on a resume?

Cheers!

What kind of flight time categories are airlines looking for on a resume besides total time, pic/sic, etc?

Ive been using the same format for 15 years and it seems that listing IFR and cross country time is irrelevant at this stage in one's career. So looking at a logbook, which columns are necessary on a resume?

Cheers!

If applying to a regional; I believe that simply writing the letters "A-T-P" on a cocktail napkin would suffice.

In all seriousness, my format (which is certainly not the "correct" one..just what I went with) includes TOTAL, PICjet, Multi-Engine, EFIS/FMS Jet, Night.

Now that I look at it, EFIS/FMS jet is fairly irrelevant since that equipment has been commonplace in the industry for like 15yrs.

I think I'll replace it with a refinement of my "dazzling" time?as in the time you're most proud of or which applies most to the job to which you're applying. Example = you're applying to a 737 operator & of your 2500 JetPIC, 700 is in 737.

Latest resources

Back