Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
INFO

EJA CPT,

The Credits are to help pay for the Benifits.
54.00 per month if you use FOs program
96.00 per month if you use an outside vender(your wifes plan and so on)
I wish we could get the plan that the RTA pilots got..it was great.
Mabye now the FO has 900 pilots we can get a better deal......dose anyone know anything about that?????

Incentiveday rates are:
Cpt
383.00 Light Jet
468.00 hawker/CIII
565.00 CL/50
628.00 G-IV
FO

1st yr Cpt on Light jet is 4333.00= 51,996.00
1st yr FO on light Jet is 2833.00= 33,996.00

IF you want to add perdiem...for Light jet 677.28 per month
i take 300.oo a month, so i make 377.00=3603.36 a year on that give or take.
If you can make Checkairman its 800.00 more
so if everything gose you way you can mkae some good money
1st year cpt pay 51996.00
perdiem 3603.00
10 overtime days 3830.00
= 59429-2075= 57,354.00...not bad, but this is what i did last year...its not the norm

EJA and FO are both really good places to work...in my other post i was not slamming EJA in any way....just pocken fun. Im happy you guys are happy. We should all be glad that we have good jobs....

I do think that KR WILL beat EJAs new contract when the time comes to do it, KR can not afford to lose the amount of pilots that would go to EJA if he dose not step up to the plate.

I hope this info helps you out......

RJL,

I dont know if FO made money, but we are growing. So the FO/RTA merger should work out...if its done right. I just hope they did not bite off more than they can chew. When Fo started the program EVERYONE said we would not last.......well we are now the 2nd largest frac.....thanks to the hard working RTA pilots that now work for FO.

Both of you FLY SAFE!!!

David,

I hope I'm not prying, but Flight Options is right now my first choice; however, I don't know what would be considered "competitive". Are you at liberty to discuss what "most" people got picked up at. I realize that the market has changed, and that there are many applications on file, but where do most of your pilots come from?
Also, what of the 115 aircraft on order with Raython? Any word as to when they might show up and what types they may be?
On RTA web page they have the Hawker Horizon and Primer I are they coming to FO, and if so will the Primer I be single pilot opps?
Also what's happening with RTA's B200s? Any information would be greatly appreciated. Please either post or private message if you can. Thanks,

Jason
ERJ 135/145 FO

aircraft

Jason,

I have seen pilots hired with only ATP mins and some jet time. But that was before 9/11. Now i really dont have a clue to what they want. With your time im sure you would get looked at harder than some on with no jet time.

As far as the New A/C i have heard that the B200s are going to stay on line. As far as the Hawker horizon and Primer goaes we should get all 115 airplanes when ever Raytheon can get them to us. There are NO single pilot ops at FO,all 2 man crews.

This is a hetic time at FO righ now with all the merger stuff going on...put your resume in and keep in touch

fly safe!

Re: INFO

GooseHZ said:

Incentiveday rates are:
Cpt
383.00 Light Jet
468.00 hawker/CIII
565.00 CL/50
628.00 G-IV
FO

1st yr Cpt on Light jet is 4333.00= 51,996.00
1st yr FO on light Jet is 2833.00= 33,996.00

EJA and FO are both really good places to work...in my other post i was not slamming EJA in any way....just pocken fun. Im happy you guys are happy. We should all be glad that we have good jobs....

GooseHZ,
Thanks for the response. No offense taken.
Let me clarify my question on the incentive pay. I didn't mean what the $ amount was, I was wondering what it IS? (ie...incentive for what?). Is it like OT days, incentive pay to stay in type??

Thanks again,

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought Raytheon is required to sell the Horizon to EJA before it goes to RTA?!? I think I heard the same about 800xp's as well.

beytzim

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought Raytheon is required to sell the Horizon to EJA before it goes to RTA?!? I think I heard the same about 800xp's as well.
- beytzim

I'm not sure about a deal with the 800XP, but there was one between RAC and EJA. Something about after the initial deliveries to RTA, control of deliveries would revert to EJA. I have been trying to find details of this "agreement" online with no luck.

RTA did defer a dozen or so 800XPs a few months ago, and those aircraft did go to EJA. From what I understand, the FLOP/RTA deal for 115 aircraft DID NOT include the Horizon. RTA's orders were canceled.

I have read that K. Ricci intends to place an order for them, but the latest word from ICT, is that any orders placed today would not be delivered until after 2006.

Cost of Bennies

Not a huge issue in the middle of all the compensation discussion here but a new tidbit about the bennies at EJA. New hires at EJA are given the option of a company paid insurance plan now, separate from the union. That is all covered by the company, no deductions from the check. But then you are still obligated to pay the union even though you are not being insured through their plan, so you really aren't saving any $$ amount, but it is nice to see a company picking up the whole cost.

Now I'm confused. What do you mean company versus union insurance? What "option"? Why one versus teh other? Union dues are due regardless, I guess.

Many I've talked to are as impressed that I'll be a member of the Teamsters as anything else. I'm not sure why, I'm not. Are they that good a union? I was a steelworker before doing 20 years in management. Been on both sides of union/company

tj

EJA vs EJM

This is my first visit and I have obviously encountered some very
active and verbal pilots with a great deal of passion.

So....with that in mind......in an amicable atmosphere....what are the main differences between EJA and EJM.

To further promote friendship.....I work for one of the companies
but am unclear about the other. Here is what I know :

1: We have the same owners
2. EJA - Union /EJM - Not
3. Pay relativly the same
4. All trained by FSI
5. EJA - Gateway/ EJM- live where you want
6. Schedules similar
7. Medical similar

What else??

Latest resources

Back