Flight Options resume' address

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Mac

Recently I recieved a rejection letter from EJA for an interview. Exact reason why, I wish I knew. I sent the app. in towards the end of September. Probable, with the mass amount of applications their receiving, they have raised the "bar" to pilots with jet experience. I called Dorinda at EJA and she said I can re-apply six months from now. In the meantime I would like to send my resume' to Flight Options. I looked at their message board and web site, but couldn't find a address to send my resume. Even a phone number at Flight Options would be greatly appreciated. Also, does Options fly you to the plane no matter where you live, like RTA? Or, do they have gateways like EJA.

Mac,

You can send a resume to 26180 Curtiss-Wright Parkway Cleveland, OH 44143. Send it attn: Eric Gerhard. The phone number is 216-261-3500.

As long as the place you claim as your domicile is served by at least 3 airlines with a total of 6 flights a day, you will be flown to your airplane on day one and flown home on your last day no matter where you end up.

Latest resources

Back