34 Beech Jets
31 Hawkers 800XPs
50 Permiers

The RTA aircraft hat are comng over are
22 King Airs
50 BeechJets
26 Hawkers
3 Challengers

The Envoy 7...who knows we have 25 on order.....but your guess is as good as mine.

This info was pulled from the Wing Tips that FO sends out. Flight Options is a good place to be...the Upgrades are slow, but that will change soon.

What are the hours the FO looks for?

I have 1950/300, my wife 1200/200.

To we even have a chance?

Thx

Spoolup,

You have a chance...but you need to find a Flight Ops pilot to take your resume in. Handwalking them in is the only way to get hired.

Thanks for the reply David.

Is there anyone that is willing to walk in two resumes to the FO HR Dept?
:eek:)

Sppolup

If you beg hard enough maybe you can even find a couple of Fedex pilots to write you reference letters

The whole point of FO or any company hiring people with employee recommendations is that they are a known quantity by someone at the company. What pilot would take a chance by recomending someone he or she has never flown with or met?

I think your request shows a lack of tact and ingenuity. Try networking with other pilots and making contacts on your own instead of panhandling for recommendations on a message board.

"What pilot would take a chance by recomending someone he or she has never flown with or met? "

I've actually seen this more times than I care to remember.... That's how recommendations lose their punch over time. But hey, you don't get what you don't ask for, right? ;)

Latest resources

Back