Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

airgator

FUBIJAR
Is this service worth the money. Has anyone dealt with them directly. I'v got a couple of friends looking for work anywhere in the world, mostly islanders, caravans, & otters.

FCI

In my $150/yr. opinion, absolutely! I belonged to FCI for several years. Captain Mac is the best. He deals primarily with crew leasing for more experienced pilots, but his newsletter always has a variety of jobs from all over the world. The best thing about FCI, though, is Captain Mac won't be cute with you about the state of the job market. He won't promise the moon, as will others, e.g. Kit Darby and his ilk. He'll will give it to you straight. Captain McNicol will visit with you personally if you're in LA and make an appointment. He is a real gentleman and will give excellent advice.

I'm sure your next question is, after I gave FCI all these plaudits, how did I make out. Well, I found a job lead through his newsletter. It took several months, but a job materialized eventually. The job itself wasn't all that great, but that's a subject for another post and no reflection on FCI.

I recommend FCI highly. Hope that helps.

www.fcilax.com

Last edited:
Amen Brother.

If there is honor among theives...Captain Mac is the Pope. Somewhere the line is drawn between rumour mill and legitemate charges for information. Captain Mac earns his keep. He's never blown sunshine up my... AirInc on the other hand still is advertising that my former, former, former employer is accepting resumes. Long gone, and they never got the city right in the first place!

Whenever I've spoke to Mac, he pumps me for any info I've got. Word on the street means alot more to me than reprinting what a company says. I think Mac puts the big picture together. AirInce on the other hand printed a story that my company was placing an order for RJ's and hiring while we were getting ready to shut down. Max Factor (makeup comany) sells hope. So does airinc. skumbags.

Latest resources

Back