FLEXJETs 2NN IS A LIAR

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

GE6108A

I don't know when people who are working at Flex are going to figure it out, but your boss is a liar. NetJets isn't furloughing anybody and have fun working for free boys.

I saw the AIN article today about NetJets flying medical supplies from China to NYC. Some companies do the right thing without trying to advertise it. No press releases, no B.S. That was discovered via flight tracking unlike some companies who claim to support their frontline worker while they take their pay and benefits and claim to be a family.

I feel bad for the folks that voted to not decertify. They’re the ones that will bear the brunt of this. Rumor...and I stress Rumor, some are basically working for “free” over there. Can anyone confirm or deny?

I feel bad for the folks that voted to not decertify. They’re the ones that will bear the brunt of this. Rumor...and I stress Rumor, some are basically working for “free” over there. Can anyone confirm or deny?

False. Everyone is reduced to 10 days for month which is a guarantee. If one is flying for more days, they are paid a daily rate which the overage is banked and paid after 90 days. Some may argue that the extra days worked is “free”, but most unselfish right-minded people will embrace the temporary pay cut to keep everyone on the payroll.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Working now to maybe get paid three months down the line, at the very least is a loan to the company with negative interest. Then add in that your 401K match has been taken away.......

False. Everyone is reduced to 10 days for month which is a guarantee. If one is flying for more days, they are paid a daily rate which the overage is banked and paid after 90 days. Some may argue that the extra days worked is “free”, but most unselfish right-minded people will embrace the temporary pay cut to keep everyone on the payroll.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We could have achieved the same results, if not better, by simply temporarily shuttering the red label program.

You know I'm not wrong. Paying 1/3 of your pilot group up to 40% more to sit at home does not make sense.

In these trying times, I'm grateful to have a job and even more grateful I didn't make the jump to 121. I think biz-av will eventually score big when we get back to work but in the mean time the exhorbitant payroll costs of Red Label is hurting the pilot group as a whole right now.

To be honest, I'm happy we don't have a union right now. Swiftness and hard lines are the only way to stay afloat right now. Management has my support for the time being. I hope they are willing to do what's right for everyone, not just a chosen few.

We could have achieved the same results, if not better, by simply temporarily shuttering the red label program.

You know I'm not wrong. Paying 1/3 of your pilot group up to 40% more to sit at home does not make sense.

In these trying times, I'm grateful to have a job and even more grateful I didn't make the jump to 121. I think biz-av will eventually score big when we get back to work but in the mean time the exhorbitant payroll costs of Red Label is hurting the pilot group as a whole right now.

To be honest, I'm happy we don't have a union right now. Swiftness and hard lines are the only way to stay afloat right now. Management has my support for the time being. I hope they are willing to do what's right for everyone, not just a chosen few.

Don’t be surprised if you never see that money N2 is saying you’re going to get. Without the union you’re glad you don’t have, you have no recourse.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are you daft man?! Kenn's number one guiding principle is to take care of the chosen few while letting the rest feed on the scraps. Hence the existence of RL to begin with. I can almost buy dropping everyone to 10 days a month, esp if demand has dropped significantly. But not paying people for time worked over 10 days and more importantly suspending the 401k match for 90 days just plain sucks. While the match wasn't all that great that's def money you'll never get back. If Kenn is really hurting for cash that bad maybe he should ask Notre Dame for some of his money back.

Latest resources

Back