Flexjet Scamagement Redefines Lying

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Imissmypilot

Word on the street is management proposed pay cuts and a flat 7/7 schedule to the arbritrator.

Anyone from the union care to verify?

What happened to management agreeing no one should lose anything? What happened to the promise Ricci loved Flexbid?

I heard even Red Label will lose. I'm betting the excuse they will use is the money to pay these Options guys has to come from somewhere. Yes anywhere other than Ricci's pockets right?

This is a boondoggle ********************fest. I am pissed Yammer is dead because I could really use the entertainment of looking to see how the jammers and RH would have twisted this to somehow be the Union's fault.

Guess what jammers. If I lose money because you nullified support for our pilot group, I will be blaming you. Rightfully so.

Wouldn't surprise me at all. And you're right, it's the unions fault. Everything is. Everyone with their head in the sand is about to get a !?c& into the @$$ because their head is in the sand and can't see it coming. They won't even get the courtesy of a reach around. They are about to get theirs alright

my post from 04-07-2017.
"The company lawyer said no Flex pilot would loose anything they have. Well guess what? You are not a Flex pilot anymore, you are a OneSky pilot, so what the lawyer said, and what you wanted to hear are two different things. Get used to it. What this company is good at is "operating in the grey areas" and using loopholes in the contract."

Quote from Club ORD on 04-07-2017 responding to my post.
"Well you say that the company wants Flexbid to go away. I'm wondering how you know that. I've heard RH, JW, KR all say they like Flexbid. And the union even said that the company made it clear they want Flexbid to stay. Yet you keep saying over and over they want it to go away. So yeah, I want to know your source on your statement that the company wants it to go away, because that would mean everyone, including the union, is lying."
The one that is lying is the COMPANY. My source is within the company not the Union and found out about this over a month ago. They want the 16+2, and want to call it Flexbid. Only problem is you don't get to choose your days, L$ gets to choose your days.

I may have jumped the gun on my original post. I didn't listen and read closely enough. According to our "new yammer" board, management has guaranteed their minions Red Label will be the only winner here. So apparently the proposal is to keep red label as the only ones allowed to use Flexbid and keep their salaries. Management's plan is for the regular fleet to take absorb the fixed schedule and divvied up budget allotment for salaries. Apparently they intend to keep Red Label as a "choice".

So yep, still a pay cut and 7&7 but I misspoke when I said we would all be effected. It's your choice. According to managements interpretation of things, you get to choose which way you take it. In your mouth or up your ass.

Word on the street is management proposed pay cuts and a flat 7/7 schedule to the arbritrator.

so.

Any more rumors associated with the company offer, i know it is just a rumor but I will listen to anything.

If the company wants pay cut let them cut first year new hire pay to $18,000 well below 1st year Regional pay. They will not be able to find anyone and make the current pilots more valuable. ;)

I hope nobody is flying sick, broke , hungry , or tired and if your flying this poorly maintained junk your probably flying broke. This company won't give you anything don't give them anything

Speaking of redefining lying, who is tuning in for the big lie today?

Latest resources

Back