• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Flexjet Scamagement Hits a New Low

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It goes beyond the undercutting. It actually is delving into the category of scamagement's specialty: deceptive truth.

Go back and read the article with this thought in mind: Options is no longer selling shares. They will phase out in 5 years and roughly lose 20% a year to the Flexjet side. Ding ding ding. Every single Options customer we are converting to the Flexjet side is technically a new acquisition from the "competition".

Now here's the scary part: if you dive into the numbers closely, it would appear best case scenario is we are at stagnantion but the truth is probrably we are shrinking by a small but noticeable percentage.

And it's going to get worse. When owners start recognizing the inflated price of Red Label (and those are the only shares being sold according to sales) they are going to ask if it's really the smartest move. I could go on for quite a few paragraphs on why that is but if you don't understand why by now, me explaining it won't help.

Deceptive truth. That sums up the way this management team has been operating for two decades. Don't forget, it's basically the same management team and philosophy, but now that they own the Flexjet name, the used car salesmen of aviation has a new storefront. So Options and KR's way of doing business is growing but he can't really claim that in public.

I'm really looking forward to the outcome of this first arbitration.

I haven't heard about a gag order. I was told to expect a letter from leadership. It's my understanding the news is pretty good.

Yes, there is good news and I also heard there will be an announcement soon. As for the "gag order", details aren't to be released until the "summary" at the end of the sessions. So DF should not be making phone calls until the session is over.

Last edited:
DF is dancing the Desperation Samba...

And cabbie, what do you mean "until the session is over"? They finished on the 2nd.

Latest resources

Back