• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Flexjet phildo

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You guys BLEW any chance you may have ever had at a good wage and QOL. No reason to whine you all got what you asked for. Or at least about 70% of you. Looks like coal in your stockings HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

WOW! Can you say SCRAPS! From what I am hearing Management over sold the new compensation package. Not really much there to talk about unless you want to talk about bonuses being reduced if you don’t won’t to destroy your home life. Same Old management you can trust them all right, not to do the right thing. You can make a lot of money if your single and flying for the company is your only interest.

I'm just going to keep this going--------- 8 months and still no new seniority list.

The IBT list was put together by some very dedicated people representing both groups and cannot be bettered. Management knows this but will never admit it.

I'm just going to keep this going--------- 8 months and still no new seniority list.

The IBT list was put together by some very dedicated people representing both groups and cannot be bettered. Management knows this but will never admit it.

As as original member of the Flexjet SLI Committee, thank you for your compliment! I still have my sources even though I’ve been gone for nearly two years now and what I’m hearing is that our method has been proposed more than once but management will not allow it. Could you imagine their embarrassment if our method was voted in after their decert campaign was centered on how we screwed everyone?!? You all should also know that management was never opposed to our list behind closed doors. They only wanted to be part of the process, which they weren’t allowed to do. They also used us as boogeymen in order to fuel their decert drive, which too many of you fell for. It was this issue that brought about the term “specious” from the judge when he found out in the courtroom that day that their written argument of the list being “unfair” didn’t match their oral argument that they just wanted to be part of the process. These same mis-leaders are the same ones that claim to want to treat you like family.

I got an email last week stating that I was being transferred to Flexjet and would be given a new DOH. So much for the 19 years at Options.

Cabbie, I also got transferred over to Flexjet. It was for pay and benefits. Every Phenom pilot was transferred. Your DOH did not change. All it takes is a second to look at the aircrew portal. All the Company said was that we were being moved over for pay and benefits. Please #SHOW US that email or a seniority list that you lost 19 years. You are the least credible person on this forum.

Cabbie, I also got transferred over to Flexjet. It was for pay and benefits. Every Phenom pilot was transferred. Your DOH did not change. All it takes is a second to look at the aircrew portal. All the Company said was that we were being moved over for pay and benefits. Please #SHOW US that email or a seniority list that you lost 19 years. You are the least credible person on this forum.
So I'm the least credible person on this forum? Either you have a serious problem with denial or have a distorted sense of humor but I had to laugh anyway. My payroll shows hire in XX/XX/2018 and they did waive my 30 day waiting period for my benefits. As far as me showing you the seniority list, why don't you show me the seniority list that they are keeping secret?

So I'm the least credible person on this forum? Either you have a serious problem with denial or have a distorted sense of humor but I had to laugh anyway. My payroll shows hire in XX/XX/2018 and they did waive my 30 day waiting period for my benefits. As far as me showing you the seniority list, why don't you show me the seniority list that they are keeping secret?

Go to the portal. You’re right where the union put you.

So...... 9 months and no new Seniority List. Management turds will not acknowledge the fact that the groups can't better the list from the Union.

Latest resources

Back