• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Flexjet phildo

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
DirtyBeech. Welcome Back. How was training? So your logic once again is #FLAWED.

1. It is not the "same same"
2. Be logical and try to assess the problem with sound reasoning
3. Maybe stop posting all together

Haven't done training yet.

Actually, it's worse than "same, same" because that type training will cost more when the Legacy or CL FO comes back to the schoolhouse to be typed in the Phenom or Lear.

The only way it doesn't work out is if the FO's fail to stick around for a decade + waiting on their upgrade. We know that won't happen. It's not your boss' stated policy to run off 80% of the work force if he can or anything.

How do you figure?

Because a Koch brothers funded foundation was the money behind the decert effort.

The Koch brothers aren't actually conservatives at all. They're just greedy little bitches who don't like workers feeling like they've actually earned their paychecks.

If you look at their history their really just George Soros in sheeps clothing. Every bit as NWO, totalitarian elite garbage brokers.

It's so entertaining to listen to all these so called conservatives praise the outcome of the union vote. They have no fricken clue what liberal, truly fascist bull**** they've unleashed.

I'm over the vote however for those who think conservative principles carried the day, you don't understand how the elite really operate.

Now that they've handed him the big promotion, will they name his airplane? How about Runway Flexcursion

Air Wh*res One.

Last edited:
Wonder how many times [moderator edit] will bust his check ride even though at FSI they spoon feed it to you.... I'm betting at least 3 busted check rides before pays off [moderator edit] FSI to pass him.

Last edited by a moderator:
Heard the guy is having a hard time getting anyone to join his aircraft. That's what happens when you alienate all your pilots and show your colors as a Judas Goat.......

On another note, wake up original Flexjet pilots. You were sold a huge bill of goods and now you work for the company we used to laugh at, Flight Options. You're all sitting upon a house of cards. Take a look around, 95% of your quality guys have bailed for the big boys with no regrets. It took me a long time to figure it out also.

And finally, take a look at your Chairman. And his Instagram account. What a slap in your face to have him jet-setting around the globe on your backs. He's the biggest corporate narcissist I've ever seen and should be ashamed of himself. Name another successful company on this planet whose executives do this. ZERO.

We lost 8 pilots this month already. If he wants to jet-set around the world, good for him. I prefer to spend more time with my friends and family but to each- his own. We will continue to lose pilots until the compensation issues are fixed. We voted out the Union, so there is no longer an excuse to fix this problem. An 18 year Phenom Captain making 125,000 on an 8/7 schedule just isn't competitive these days. Once these pilots leave, they will not return unless they are really a weak pilot.

And finally, take a look at your Chairman. And his Instagram account. What a slap in your face to have him jet-setting around the globe on your backs. He's the biggest corporate narcissist I've ever seen and should be ashamed of himself. Name another successful company on this planet whose executives do this. ZERO.

I'm not defending our chairman, but he didn't become wealthy because of Flexjet and he certainly didn't get that way by owning Flight Options. This is one company out of a rather large portfolio the he owns. And, while he is the chairman, he is also the owner. He doesn't answer to a board of directors, so he can do what he wants.

- - - Updated - - -

We lost 8 pilots this month already. If he wants to jet-set around the world, good for him. I prefer to spend more time with my friends and family but to each- his own. We will continue to lose pilots until the compensation issues are fixed. We voted out the Union, so there is no longer an excuse to fix this problem. An 18 year Phenom Captain making 125,000 on an 8/7 schedule just isn't competitive these days. Once these pilots leave, they will not return unless they are really a weak pilot.

According to the last company voicemail, pay scales are being assessed and will be finalized in 4 to 6 weeks. I'm guessing new scales would take effect in January with a fresh budget. But, I'm speculating the implementation part.

Latest resources

Back