• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Flexjet phildo

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Glorified Cabbie - the math isn't that challenging. A 17 year Phenom PIC on the PBS is $658/day. That alone is an 18.5% increase in pay. Also if you have been paying attention; Phenom pilots are now earning an additional 10% from the FJ OT policy and up to 10% more from the bonus programs. Tell us - why do you even have an opinion when you are a RL pilot? You do have a personal vendetta against the company. It doesn't take a rocket scientist (only pilots) to read your past posts to know how you feel about working here. Why don't you try doing your job and stop complaining. You are making more now than you ever have. And if you so badly want an enforceable agreement, why don't you head over to NJ? I keep hearing they make more money and do less work.

Maybe not everybody wants to be on the PBS. Some people like the predictability of a fixed schedule, like you enjoy working in the office. Phenom pilots now earn 10%? from the Flexjet OT policy? That policy was forced on the company by Arbitraitor Fishgold- not a voluntary move. I have an opinion and that bothers you? I want all pilots to be treated well, not just the Red Label pilots. Is there something wrong with that?

#Great comeback. Bragging that you have to work 216/days per year to get that. If that's your best comparison; move on. Do you want to make another comparison? Please please please.

I worked 194 on the 8/7. Now to get the raise you are talking about I would have to work 208. You started that whole thing with a raise that really isn't a raise. How about the company give the 8/7 schedule a 30 percent raise? If you also really want to compare then we should be making 175k to equal the NJ salary. That would be the 194 day thing. Any other thoughts? We all are behind on pay and benefits.

I worked 194 on the 8/7. Now to get the raise you are talking about I would have to work 208. You started that whole thing with a raise that really isn't a raise. How about the company give the 8/7 schedule a 30 percent raise? If you also really want to compare then we should be making 175k to equal the NJ salary. That would be the 194 day thing. Any other thoughts? We all are behind on pay and benefits.

Seams like someone was able to figure out the challenging math.

#Smarties. The CC72 and CC76 schedules are not fixed schedules. They are similar to our PBS. If you want more money, go on the PBS schedule. Wait - you want a #fixed schedule but you also want to be paid top dollar with no flexibility! #MAKES SENSE. Why don't you read some of the posts on the CC72/76 schedules. NJ pilots hate it other than the $$ they get from it. The QOL sucks. They all want to be on the 7/7, CC60, CC52 but unfortunately those only go to the most senior pilots.

Excellent. Let's talk about what they make on their 7/7. A 17 year captain makes 184k! Less days much more pay! On their cc52 a 17year captain makes 175k. Ways less days. Still much more pay. After the vote. An 18 year 8/7 captain at Flex got a 5k raise UP TO 113K. Extremely pathetic.

- - - Updated - - -

And by the way the 7/7 schedule at Netjets IS the standard schedule. Even the most junior can get it.

Latest resources

Back