Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Flexjet is through all recalls, hiring off street soon.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
That has pissed so many lear FO's off..what kind of top 100 company would not offer those 300 slots to the poor guys in the Lears sitting bitch for 7 years?! They just don't care about QOL and it's going to cost them in morale.

You mean those same guys that sat in the lears for 6+ years before being unexpectedly laid off on short notice?

Same guys that busted butt for a company for the better part of a decade? They don't deserve a slot?

Or do we not count since we got to play the unemployment game for the last year or four?

Last edited:
You mean those same guys that sat in the lears for 6+ years before being unexpectedly laid off on short notice?

Same guys that busted butt for a company for the better part of a decade? They don't deserve a slot?

Or do we not count since we got to play the unemployment game for the last year or four?

Sure, you get a slot..why should it be a challenger slot when Another guy is senior to you? It should be a seniority thing(fleet specific) with FOs just like it is with captains. Is it not that way at airlines/ netjunk/ flops?

Sure, you get a slot..why should it be a challenger slot when Another guy is senior to you? It should be a seniority thing(fleet specific) with FOs just like it is with captains. Is it not that way at airlines/ netjunk/ flops?

Because Flex is not any if those companies.

With no difference in pay between aircraft for FOs typing people when not needed would be a huge waste of money with no benefit for the company or pilots.

My paperwork in 2007 said FOs are placed where needed. My new paperwork says the same.

I understand boredom with the Aircraft but spending 30,000$ a pilot to make people happy until they're bored again is asinine.

Maybe I just spent to much time in South American hotels this last year and I'm looking forward to getting back to when my biggest problem were which jacket to wear and the free food not made to order.

Because Flex is not any if those companies.

With no difference in pay between aircraft for FOs typing people when not needed would be a huge waste of money with no benefit for the company or pilots.

My paperwork in 2007 said FOs are placed where needed. My new paperwork says the same.

I understand boredom with the Aircraft but spending 30,000$ a pilot to make people happy until they're bored again is asinine.

Maybe I just spent to much time in South American hotels this last year and I'm looking forward to getting back to when my biggest problem were which jacket to wear and the free food not made to order.

Uh huh, well good luck on the recall..

Last edited:
Uh huh, well good luck on the recall..

Man I'm sorry for being an ass....

.... But honestly... After six months is going PBI to TEB in a 300 gonna be way more exciting than a 45?

Man I'm sorry for being an ass....

.... But honestly... After six months is going PBI to TEB in a 300 gonna be way more exciting than a 45?

That's not the point mmmkkkay..I don't even care about the airplane(the most hated captains are in the 300) but, someone ahead of me might and I would get to bid higher in my fleet(you know, better schedule). When everyone is being hired behind me in the 300 my bid is still the same. Thus, even though in total seniority Im moving up, effectively, I don't see a change in QOL.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back