• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Flex pays $245,000/year?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I recieved a text earlier today about several well known but pathetic red label captains bragging about this thread and claiming we are way off. They cleared 300k easily.

So if it's true and you're out there lurking I hope your soul was worth the price but I doubt it.

When it comes to the union side at Flexjet the proof is in the pudding that unaffected leadership gets you ineffective results every time. I do maintain a certain level of respect for those "union people" who are choosing integrity over opportunity but the more they defend the actions of red label leadership via silence, the faster it dwindles.

Hey brother,

What exactly would you have the FJ-PLC do at this point? The time for a statement or response would have been immediately after AP, SM and AH defected and exposed their true traitorous colors. Anything done now would just be fodder for the Anti-union crowd. How about putting some of that angst your pointing at the PLC towards those who really deserve it. The Flexjet pilots themselves.

The Red Label group walks around like Rock Stars. They brag about their wallets getting fat and justify it by saying how they are providing a superior product to our owners than their mainline counterparts and no one says a word to them. These individuals should ashamed of themselves but they are not because no one is showing get them the complete and utter lack of respect and contempt they so rightfully deserve. They should be shunned, ignored and given not one ounce of civility by those whom they've deceived and left behind by their selfish and profoundly unprofessional behavior.

And if you think the lack of open condemnation by the union leadership is or means condoning Red Label than you are not as smart as I thought.

Hey brother,

What exactly would you have the FJ-PLC do at this point? The time for a statement or response would have been immediately after AP, SM and AH defected and exposed their true traitorous colors. Anything done now would just be fodder for the Anti-union crowd. How about putting some of that angst your pointing at the PLC towards those who really deserve it. The Flexjet pilots themselves.

The Red Label group walks around like Rock Stars. They brag about their wallets getting fat and justify it by saying how they are providing a superior product to our owners than their mainline counterparts and no one says a word to them. These individuals should ashamed of themselves but they are not because no one is showing get them the complete and utter lack of respect and contempt they so rightfully deserve. They should be shunned, ignored and given not one ounce of civility by those whom they've deceived and left behind by their selfish and profoundly unprofessional behavior.

And if you think the lack of open condemnation by the union leadership is or means condoning Red Label than you are not as smart as I thought.

Red Label is a joke. It is absolutely the same level of service that everybody provides. The only difference is the regular line pilots paid the Red Label wages out of below industry pay and loss of 401K match.

Thats why this list of names needs to be circulated its very important that gets done. make sure their decisions of today follow them the rest of their careers.

Thats why this list of names needs to be circulated its very important that gets done. make sure their decisions of today follow them the rest of their careers.

I disagree. They are not scabs; they are pilots who disagree. As much as I have disdain for the petition and question the thought process behind it, the term scab is a serious one and bandying the term about because of a stupid petition (that actually helps the union by identifying the relative little support the company has foe decertification) is not a good idea.

It should not follow them for the rest of their career, but John Mcclain is right, it should be following them around for the short term. Every OneSky pilot who is waiting on an end to this mess and a JCBA should be holding them personally responsible for yet another delay tactic the company will try to exploit.

The idiots don't get it. The letter to the owners went out to encourage Kenn to start negotiating, which has been proven in federal court he has yet to do. The lies coming from management are crazy. For instance I recently saw a post were RH was using talking points from the old NJA battle regarding dues payments. It is getting crazy and you have to be very, very careful about just who or what to believe.

Regarding the letter anyone who has ever been in a divorce or custody situation has been through similar battles. Unfortunately it has to get a little ugly sometimes before it gets better. I'd like to say I always took the high road but the fact is I did not because some things were required to get things moving and compel the other party to stop with the drama. Regarding the petition, it is similar to someone who cries victim in a desperate attempt to swing the pendulum but the tactic only works so long.

I know Kenn likes to compare his company philosophy to marriage and family and in a way he could not be more correct than with the current situation. If you are lucky enough to have no idea about how ugly things can get in family court then good for you but if Kenn keeps playing games, my inclination is to believe we ain't seen nothing yet.

So, if these pilots are making so much money, why do they STEAL other crews food? Says a lot about their personality.

True that! The quick answer is because they will do anything and everything to save money toward their bonus. If they can steal it, why let it count against their precious bone-us?

I once had a red label crew run toward me and try to jump in on my ford festiva uber ride out of KTEB. I asked them if they were serious to which they incredulously replied yes. I just starting laughing and told them to have a nice day as I slammed the 2 ounce door in their face.

well IMP we do disagree on that. Anyone that would go to the lengths these pilots have gone to screw over a fellow pilots for a Bigger, plane and a few more bucks should have to live with those decisions FOREVER and its only fair to any fellow employer or pilot group to know what they are getting before they hire or have to work with them

Latest resources

Back