Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

rajflyboy

Don’t be stupid

Keep the union in place. Work to make it stronger.

Demand better schedules, pay and benefits.

Vote out the union trash in elections. Find some good folks to lead the union.

Don't the in-house (strawman) pilots say to just give Kenn a chance? They claim the 1108 failed but they never supported the 1108. Without the parasites feeding off of the pilots that are doing all of the work, we would have had an industry leading contract long ago.

As an 18 year NetJets pilot, I can adamantly state that if you all want a decent contract and to improve anything, you need a Union. I'm not a big Union guy. But I know that unions are needed in some industries. This is one of them. If anyone thinks that for one minute, things will get more fair and things will improve there without a union, you're all in trouble.
I can't believe anyone is even considering decertification.

When I first arrived at NetJets, our Union was weak and ineffective because the leadership was weak. We finally got rid of them and started our own Union. We've certainly had our ups and downs with poor leadership and good leadership. It's a long process and takes time. But you gotta stick with it and fight for your careers.

Last edited:
Big thing is ....

never believe the mess .... this is our last and best offer.. just don’t fall for it

Latest resources

Back