• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Flex/Flops

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Oh if you didn't see the potential for whipsaw as separate carriers then I don't know what to tell ya.

Vote predictions?

I'm not saying a contract or a union is necessarily a good or bad thing, I'm saying merging the pilots groups does little for flex. Their airplanes and play scales are not of interest to the average flex pilot. Flex pilots arguable have more to risk/lose. It means fewer upgrades into flex planes for flex first officers. correct?

I'm not saying a contract or a union is necessarily a good or bad thing, I'm saying merging the pilots groups does little for flex. Their airplanes and play scales are not of interest to the average flex pilot. Flex pilots arguable have more to risk/lose. It means fewer upgrades into flex planes for flex first officers. correct?
Maybe Club. The Flex pilots have a lot to lose as far as pay is concerned but they haven't lived under Lord Micromanager himself. The Flex and the Options pilots are about the same size, so they should have equal input as to the future of our joint pilot group in the new Joint CBA. I'm hoping for a win for all pilots.

Latest resources

Back