Flex bid Gone

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

shanes123

Flex Flight Attendants have lost their Flex Bid schedule. Why would one Flex pilot think their not next? KR Loves your Flexbid correct ???? Then why would the Flight Attendants lose it?? We been saying since day one he will get rid of that schedule and here’s step 1. Getting ready for the 8/7.

Flex Flight Attendants have lost their Flex Bid schedule. Why would one Flex pilot think their not next? KR Loves your Flexbid correct ???? Then why would the Flight Attendants lose it?? We been saying since day one he will get rid of that schedule and here’s step 1. Getting ready for the 8/7.

KR's schedule of choice is the make-your-own. That's what they do on the red Label. You get paid a bigger bonus iff you do 7+ day trips but a lot of pilots ignore that.

LOL...Ya ok....Make your own.. lets see how long make your own last if he gets full control back. you guys are hopeless. your all like a bunch of retarded kids who keep sticking your finger in the light socket over and over and over....

LOL...Ya ok....Make your own.. lets see how long make your own last if he gets full control back. you guys are hopeless. your all like a bunch of retarded kids who keep sticking your finger in the light socket over and over and over....

Flexbid is in the contract, so what are you worried about?

CONTRACT???? Oh who got us a Contract?????? So its protected by a contract? that who exactly got for us? Hmmmm So confusing!!!! Oh and I am not worried about anything Flexbid sucks love to see it go away.

Last edited:
CONTRACT???? Oh who got us a Contract?????? So its protected by a contract? that who exactly got for us? Hmmmm So confusing!!!! Oh and I am not worried about anything Flexbid sucks love to see it go away.

Um, the union got us the contract?

so first you say we should fear flexbid going away, but then you say you want it to go away. What?

Flexbid may remain, but what keeps the company from manipulating it for longer rotations or how will the scheduling committee verify that they were assigned is any order? Serious question.

993 is the winner. It is in the contract but how it’s used is not. The company has full control over the parameters it uses

Actually, it says 4, 5 and 6 day rotations in the contract. And domestic red label says they just have to cover the left seat. Am I not reading that correctly?

Actually, it says 4, 5 and 6 day rotations in the contract. And domestic red label says they just have to cover the left seat. Am I not reading that correctly?

Yes, there are some limits in the MCBA, but no checks and balances that I can see. How does the scheduling committee verify what is available and what order the bids were awarded in? Can I specify 14 day green lines only? In other words, what keeps the management from giving everyone a 16 day green line? We are so understaffed, I actually fear this will happen. Can I be stuck working every weekend or peak travel day if the company "needs" me to? Never having bid this before, I am genuinely curious if there are any checks & balances, or is it all just left up to the discretion of management, confined by the few restrictions / rules in the MCBA and the honor system? We are being asked to make this choice before we have any definitive answers and while the extra money is tempting, I am dubious that "the needs of the company" won't ALWAYS come first.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back