• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Fired for Playboy

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Xjet probably didn't know who she was when they hired her. I doubt she would of been hired, but now that she is, they probably won;t do anything about it. Although, I'm sure they probably got a surge of apps..........

She coulda just been looking for a quick discharge...

I wondered about whether or not she'd get canned when I saw the layout. You can clearly read "Air Force" on her BDU top in one of the pictures. That's not the first time this sort of thing has happened. I can think of one other military girl and one police officer who were canned for posing in playboy (partially) in her uniform. I also recall seeing a flight attendant who posed "in uniform," but it wasn't the "official" uniform, it was the standard blue burlap bag, but all the insignia had been changed to "generic" stuff, not the actual company wings. Although she never said who she flew for, you could kinda figure it out based on the domicile she mentioned.

Last edited:
If they were smart, they would promote her to a recruiter. Could you imagine her booth at a high school career day.

Xjet probably didn't know who she was when they hired her. I doubt she would of been hired, but now that she is, they probably won;t do anything about it. Although, I'm sure they probably got a surge of apps..........

I seriously doubt they did not know who she was. What does it matter if a girl did Playboy or not anyways.

This soldier that is being discussed did what she did while in the service.

What planet do you guys live on?

On what grounds would they have to not hire her? She posed for playboy and now a flys for a regional airline.

What is the comparison between her and the Airforce instructor?

Latest resources

Back