• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

FFDO impersonates Police Officer and tries to make an arrest

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yep, heard this as well. I guess when he was busted he tried to play it off as "just a joke".

Actually I heard when he was busted, he yelled "federal agent, on the ground motherf***er!!" and something about being "with" the Pentagon.

There was nothing proper about what happened on USAir.....the weapon wasn't snapped into the holster before the lock was put in place (never should have been unsnapped in the first place). When he pushed it in to snap the holster the shackle was in front of the trigger instead of behind it and BANG!

Yep, I know that. You quoted my response to another member's post which takes it out of context.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It looks like he tried twice, but failed. How does one fail two police training courses but is approved to be an FFDO?

Makes perfect sense to me. Proficient shooters and those ALREADY cleared by the feds get denied. Military veterans (some even with nuclear and command responsibility), former REAL federal agents, former REAL police officers, even those vetted by a MULTITUDE of federal agencies, firearms experts and instructors all get denied.

uh, I'm confused....your first post is wrong, you get called on it and then you post a video that shows your first post is wrong....and then you're a dick about it? You MUST be a pilot.

I don't know if you're trying to be funny or cryptic but you wrote, "the fiirearm [sic] would not discharge in the old holster" and then later post a video of a guy demonstrating how the pistol would discharge in the old holster.

What exactly are we all missing?

You guys are right. I must be stupid, uninformed, and asinine. However the guy in the video intentionally opened the snap on the holster. The U.S. Airways pilot also intentionally opened the one on his. I can only think of one good reason to open that snap in a flight deck.

By the way I am a terrible speller. I could misspell the letter A.

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/airline-worker-claiming-be-federal-agent-pulls-dri/nFyZB/

(link contains 911 recording)

--------------------
DELAND, Fla. — A man who called himself a federal agent pointed a gun at another driver, DeLand police said.
Police said Clayton Reynolds is an airline employee with training from the U.S. Marshal's Office and not a federal agent.
Police said they received a call from Reynolds, claiming he was an agent while he pointed a gun at another driver.
"Federal agent, stay in the car. Federal agent, stay in the car. Yeah, stay in the car. Roll your window down, let's see your hands," Reynolds is heard saying during a 911 call.
The incident started on Martin Luther King Boulevard when Reynolds spotted a driver swerving. Police said he followed the driver, who eventually pulled over on Virginia Avenue with car trouble.
Reynolds pulled over behind him, police said.
"You're talking about an individual who had no uniform, a police uniform. The vehicle was a plain, private vehicle with no lights whatsoever," said Lt. Jack Waples of the Deland Police Department.
"Alright, he's stopping. I'm going to approach the vehicle," said Reynolds in the call.
With his gun drawn, police said Reynolds directed the driver to get out of the car and place his hands on the hood. In the process, the driver threw some type of pipe on the ground.
"Let me see your hands! Face the car! Turn and face the car! Hands on the car! I've got him at gunpoint," said Reynolds.
Police said Reynolds asked the dispatcher for backup and continued pointing his gun.
"I am with the Homeland Security Department OK?" said Reynolds.
Police said when arrived they let the driver go, but Reynolds was questioned and turned over to federal authorities.
Police turned over their investigation to the Department of Homeland Security.
So far, Reynolds hasn't been arrested or charged with any crimes, police said.

This outta be the funniest sh*@@t I'v read on while.....wt a PUTZ!!

Latest resources

Back