Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

F/O

Smells like....
Looking for a list of the companies around the country that fly the Caravans for Fedex/UPS feed. Any help appreciated...

Go to the home page of caravanpilots.com. They have a list of all the Caravan operators.

FedEx Feeders- Mountain Air Cargo(SD3, Caravan, F27), Empire Aviation(Caravan, F27), Barron Aviation(Caravan), Wiggins(Caravan), CSA Air(Caravan), Corporate Air, West Air

UPS Feeders- Freight Runners Express(BE99, 402) , Superior Aviation(Metro, Caravan, 402), Air Cargo Carriers(SD3), Wiggins(BE99), Ameriflight(BE99, BE1900), Alpine Air(BE99, BE1900), Air Now(Caravan, EMB-110), Mid Atlantic(Caravan), PlaneMasters(Caravan), MartinAire(Caravan, Metro)

There are many other feeders for FedEx, UPS, DHL, and ABEX as well as companies who do just ondemand freight. The difference between FedEx and the rest is that FedEx owns all the aircraft that are operated on its feeder routes except the Shorts and maybe some of the F27's, where the rest of the feeders are owned by the companies who operate them and are on a contract with UPS, DHL, ABEX, ect. If you are looking for freight operators in a specific region of the US let me know and I may be able to help you out.

I live in the Baltimore-BWI area, I helped start a Caravan Freieght Operation-Baltimore Air Transport in 1995-1996. I taught all of the courses and was the first line pilot on the certificate.

I'd like to stay in the BWI area. Any suggestions?

Thanks

Jim in Baltimore
[email protected]

Latest resources

Back